WDW Website Calendar Problems

damaris13

WDW Veteran
Anyone else having trouble getting times and details on the WDW calendar? I just get the month with no details. Can't even click on a number to get hours. When I do the search for hours for the next 10 days, I get the parks with no hours. Very bizarre. Is it just my computer?

Anyone else having trouble getting times and details on the WDW calendar? I just get the month with no details. Can't even click on a number to get hours. When I do the search for hours for the next 10 days, I get the parks with no hours. Very bizarre. Is it just my computer?

The solution is simple.

Do not use the so-called "official" WDW website.
(No, I'm not kidding, even a little bit.) ;)

It has been unreliable, glitchy, and slow-to-update since the 4th quarter of 2008.
(When they laid-off key personnel in a major firing of Cast Members.)

One of the (if not THE) most reliable and fasted updated calendar is the
Travel Agency Calendar.
(And, yes, these are based on official Disney information from an INTERNAL Disney source.)

Here's the entire year of Travel Agency Calendar listings.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December
-----------------------------------------

Thank you for posting the links again. I noticed the other day the Disney calander had EMH until 3am on a day in December we were planning to do MVMCP.

I knew it was messed up.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter