WDW Water taxi question

BagOLaughs

Well I ain't evil, I'm just good looking
Is there a water taxi that goes directly from Hollywood studios to Epcot? I'm going to be park hopping from Hollywood studios to Epcot one day. The disney website doesn't really answer my question directly.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/water-transportation/

If there isn't what is the closest dock to Epcot? Is the Yacht club landing closest and then walk over to the international gateway Epcot entrance?

Is there a water taxi that goes directly from Hollywood studios to Epcot? I'm going to be park hopping from Hollywood studios to Epcot one day. The disney website doesn't really answer my question directly.

If there isn't what is the closest dock to Epcot? Is the Yacht club landing closest and then walk over to the international gateway Epcot entrance?

Yes, but it's faster to take the walking path between the two. The boat stops at Swan & Dolphin, Yacht/Beach Clubs, and the Boardwalk before going to Epcot.

Yes, but it's faster to take the walking path between the two. The boat stops at Swan & Dolphin, Yacht/Beach Clubs, and the Boardwalk before going to Epcot

That's really useful to know, many thanks. I had no idea there was a walking path too. however it might be quite relaxing to sit on the boat for half an hour. :) I guess we'll see how we feel on the day.

No "nonstop" service between DHS and Epcot. From DHS, boat stops at S/D first, YC/BC second, BW third before heading over to Epcot. I would say that BW and YC/BC are equidistant to Epcot, but since you stop at YC/BC before BW I would go with that landing for departure and walk to Epcot.

If we are hot and tired, we will often just take the boat and then get off at the S/D and walk from there....you get to relax a bit but don't have to sit and wait for all the loadings and unloadings.

We would get off at the BC/YC stop and make the short walk to Epcot from there instead of continuing on to BW then to Epcot

I like to take the walking path too as it's quicker... as long as it isn't too hot outside. Most of the walk has no shade, and the one time we walked it on a hot June day, I thought for sure I could hear the theme music from Lawrence of Arabia playing!

I did fail to entire were going to be park hopping between 12 - 2pm.. so it's going to be hot hot hot!

Does anyone know how late the water taxi runs from DHS? We plan to go to DHS for the Osborne Lights. Park closes at 8, but I've read the lights stay on for an additional hour so we may leave at 9. Epcot has EMH that night until 11 so we want to head over there to end the night. Will the water taxi still be going to DHS at 9 with a park closing of 8?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter