WDW Wall Calendars?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone noticed if the WDW Wall Calendars for 2013 are out? Usually, they're out by around now and if they are, I'll buy one in 2 weeks. I learned the hard way to buy early! One year I waited until November, and they were already sold out. And one year, I checked in late October and many places were sold out. It took me checking about 4 stores before I found one that still had some of the calendars.

Has anyone noticed if the WDW Wall Calendars for 2013 are out? Usually, they're out by around now and if they are, I'll buy one in 2 weeks. I learned the hard way to buy early! One year I waited until November, and they were already sold out. And one year, I checked in late October and many places were sold out. It took me checking about 4 stores before I found one that still had some of the calendars.

Yep. I'm at POP right now and they're here.

Yes! I bought one when I was there at the end of July. They're in all the stores in the parks and resorts. I know how you feel - I wanted one last year as a Xmas gift for my son and I couldn't find it anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter