WDW Wait Times iphone app for you users...

satorifound

They told me to keep coming back and I did!
How accurate are the wait times on this? I was checking it out and today most rides are 5 and 10 mins... Is this accurate?

how do you get this my DD has an iphone how would she download this
thanks
maria

I don't know if you will see a better answer than this or not...

From what I have seen with the app, you can check the wait times with the recently submitted times. If there are a lot of users in the parks, you will get a good indicator.
As I look at the app now, I see that the wait time for Peter Pan's Flight is 20 minutes. Looking at the recent submitted times, at 7:48PM, the wait time was 20 minutes.

I am hoping this will save us a lot of walking and frustration. We leave for WDW next Thursday! Can't wait to test the app from the parks.

I don't know if you will see a better answer than this or not...

From what I have seen with the app, you can check the wait times with the recently submitted times. If there are a lot of users in the parks, you will get a good indicator.
As I look at the app now, I see that the wait time for Peter Pan's Flight is 20 minutes. Looking at the recent submitted times, at 7:48PM, the wait time was 20 minutes.

I am hoping this will save us a lot of walking and frustration. We leave for WDW next Thursday! Can't wait to test the app from the parks.

Let us know how this worked when you get back. :) We aren't going until November. It'll be nice to hear the reviews.

Just chiming in here...My brother was just at WDW this past week and before he left he downloaded the wait time app. I also have an iphone so was curious to hear from him how it worked out. He said that they aren't entirely accurate. For instance Test Track said it was 60 minute wait but he actually waited 90! Other rides were a little off and some were less wait times then actually posted. I downloaded it anyway for our upcoming visit but I guess I'll just take it for what it's worth. It's an app that relies on the users to update so if no one is updating it frequently it will be off.

I used the app and it was dead on a month ago when I was there. The parks were much busier than they are now it seems. Great week to be there I guess. You may wait a bit longer depending how quickly you get over to a ride. If TSM is posted at 60 and you wait an hour to get there then it can quickly rise on you by the time you arrive at the ride. Just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter