WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

Well...last time to enter:( I'm sad all the hope, dreams, excitement of winning is gone. Congratulations to all the winners here though; hope your trips are truly magical :)

I entered for the last time today as well. :sad1: I looked forward to entering every morning, now what am I going to do? lol Good luck to everyone today! :goodvibes

OK I held up my end....I entered everyday! Where is my winning email???:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: LOL

But to everyone that has WON...Congrats!

It was fun to dream, but hey a chance is a chance- we might have a few more days to dream.:cloud9::cloud9:

On to more different dreams from here!:rotfl2:

Threw my hat in the ring one last time this morning. Congrats to all the winners and good luck to everyone on the final day of the contest!

I got the coveted email. Attention Required- 2014 Family Resolutions!!

Turned in all of my paperwork.. and confirmed as a winner!

We are headed to Walt Disney World... First time ever going there. I am beyond excited... :cool1:

Good for you and first timer too! WooHoo!! You will love it! Congrats in a big way! pixiedust:

We are headed to Walt Disney World... First time ever going there. I am beyond excited... :cool1:

Congratulations!

Good Luck to everyone who is entering today for the last time!

YES! YES! YES!!!! I'm sorry, but I just love it the winner turns out to be someone who has never gone before, or even a winner that would never be able to go for financial reasons.

So happy for you! :cloud9:

Congrats to all the winners! :grouphug:

I have been entering my husband's email along with mine every day so, last night, I told him to do a quick email search for Ventura- the marketing firm emailing the winners for Disney.

Well he did have an email and it did say winner.... but, like another had posted, it was a scam email and said something along the lines of you won 1.5 million euros and to contact some really odd name to claim your prize.

Oh will- it made me laugh.

Just entered for the final time. If I don't hear from, then I'll just have to pay for my vacation. No matter, I'm going to WDW.

I have been entering my husband's email along with mine every day so, last night, I told him to do a quick email search for Ventura- the marketing firm emailing the winners for Disney.

Well he did have an email and it did say winner.... but, like another had posted, it was a scam email and said something along the lines of you won 1.5 million euros and to contact some really odd name to claim your prize.

Congratulations! Just think of all of the Disney vacations you can book with 1.5 million Euros. You can visit every Disney park in the world!

Some people are so lucky.

Congrats on winning! You are going to fall in love with WDW!!

YES! YES! YES!!!! I'm sorry, but I just love it the winner turns out to be someone who has never gone before, or even a winner that would never be able to go for financial reasons.

So happy for you! :cloud9:

Congrats to all the winners! :grouphug:

Me too. I wish I could win, but if I can't, I really love to hear stories about how people won who could not otherwise have ever gone. There was a couple of people who said they were going on a honeymoon they wouldn't otherwise have had. I love that. We have been many times. While we won't be going this year (unless we win), we will go again eventually (probably 2015). It makes me happy to see someone get an opportunity they may not otherwise have ever had.

Thank you for all the Congrats!!!

We had planned on doing a WDW trip this upcoming Christmas, but were unable to pull it off financially. We then decided to save up for DL instead (no flying since we are in Az), but due to my youngest daughter having yet another surgery (third in 6 months), the trip money was used for Dr. bills.... so no DL either. We were crushed, but decided to start saving for 2015.....

Now... we get to do WDW!!! I am so stoked and a little overwhelmed since I want this trip to be AMAZING (like it wouldn't be regardless??) Starting to try to figure out where we would want to stay...what we HAVE to see... where we HAVE to eat.:goodvibes ACK.

Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you for all the Congrats!!! We had planned on doing a WDW trip this upcoming Christmas, but were unable to pull it off financially. We then decided to save up for DL instead (no flying since we are in Az), but due to my youngest daughter having yet another surgery (third in 6 months), the trip money was used for Dr. bills.... so no DL either. We were crushed, but decided to start saving for 2015..... Now... we get to do WDW!!! I am so stoked and a little overwhelmed since I want this trip to be AMAZING (like it wouldn't be regardless??) Starting to try to figure out where we would want to stay...what we HAVE to see... where we HAVE to eat.:goodvibes ACK. Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated.

That's so awesome!!! Congratulations!

I would love to think they are far behind as well - would give all of us hope.
Doesn't really make sense though because didn't we already have at least 3 winners before the 27th? I wonder if she was an alternate winner which would explain the delay.

That is my thought! Soooo glad to be picked even if we weren't first choice:cool1: !

We had planned on doing a WDW trip this upcoming Christmas, but were unable to pull it off financially. We then decided to save up for DL instead (no flying since we are in Az), but due to my youngest daughter having yet another surgery (third in 6 months), the trip money was used for Dr. bills.... so no DL either. We were crushed, but decided to start saving for 2015.....

Now... we get to do WDW!!! I am so stoked and a little overwhelmed since I want this trip to be AMAZING (like it wouldn't be regardless??) Starting to try to figure out where we would want to stay...what we HAVE to see... where we HAVE to eat.:goodvibes ACK.

Well, I am even happier for you after reading this! I am a mom to 4. One of my dd's was 'medically complicated' for a few years with surgery and one of my ds's is special needs so I understand 100% how doctor & therapy bills can zap a vacation fund. I hope you have a wonderful trip pixiedust:

MamaStrong said:

So happy for you guys! Congrats!
Please let us know how we can help make this trip magical!

For a first trip, I'd stay at one of the monorail resorts: Polynesian, Grand Floridian, or Contemporary. Any of the deluxes would be great to be honest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter