WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

Just got an email from Fed Ex about a delivery and was so excited, but was for our computer delivery not a Disney Delivery :crazy2:

Guess what, I just realized I was born today. At least that is how I registered. I had been signing so many documents with todays date that I think I just mistakenly put 01/09/2014 for my birthday. I know I put Jan 9th anyways. It just doesn't pay to rush on some things. Wouldn't it be awful if I even submitted my entry with Jan 9th and the correct birth year and won only to be disqualified due to putting wrong date.

So I was standing in the kitchen and saw FedEx stop out front. Ah!!!!!

But it was an order from our essential oil company. Ugh! I don't want to have any help sleeping tonight! I would much rather a WDW trip!!

I've been lurking on this thread for a week now and am disappointed that there are no winners from the Dis yet!! Hoping we win, but I am very unlucky with contests. I think someone from the Dis has to win though, right?!
Good luck everyone!!

For what it's worth I'd want to stay at WL, BW, or Contemporary if I had a choice at WDW. :cool1:

I won the Cars land sweepstakes a couple of years ago. A trip to Disneyland. It was awesome. I received an email with the subject: Disney Cars Land Promotion Notification

I had to read it a couple of times. Best email ever!

BTW: the "official rules" did not tell me ALL I won. I won a $400 Disney GC, I found out once I received a letter from Disney. I also won a 6 hour VIP tour; found out when we got to Disneyland. Great surprise!

Good Luck everyone!!

Got a call saying I won a vacation today. Was it to Disney no :scared1: I won a 3 night stay at Massanutten. I guess my family will go skiing next month. I hope this doesn't ruin my Disney Karma :dance3::dance3:

I have been entering every day. Good luck to everyone, especially me! :rotfl:

If I won, I think I would choose Disneyland. We have been to WDW almost every year for the past 10 years, and the only time I went to CA and Disneyland, I was 5 (many, many years ago...). I would probably stay at the Grand Californian.

It's beyond time for a Dis winner! Come on Disney! I don't want to have to wait for another trip until I can convince my DH it's time to go again!

I am excited for a winner too. What I will tell you is that last year when we won we didn't tell anyone until we got our official letter. Didn't want to jinx it. With that said I wish I was keeping it a secret now but so far no call! :( Also we NEVER got notification from fedex we got a call and an email!

So as I am continually checking the answering machine, email, and mail to see if I have won the Disney trip I instead receive jury duty in the mail today!!!:rotfl2: Really!!!!! and the second time in a year!!! My name only comes up chosen for the bad stuff!!! Grrrrrr!!!

Here's hoping someone here wins! pixiedust:

If, on the slim chance it's my family....:lmao:, I am going to choose Disneyland. My dh and daughters have never been. I've been twice but the last time I was there was over 20 years ago. And dh's brother lives about an hour from there so I might try and extend so we can visit with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter