WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

stasijane said:
I am really slacking on this one. I seem to forget every other day.

I leave the sweepstakes window open on my phone...that way, when I go on Internet on my phone, it is there waiting every day!

I set up a reminder on my calendar, so it pops up when I check my phone in the mornings. :)

Good luck everyone!! Hopefully tomorrow brings some good news for folks on here - maybe Friday, Saturday, and Sunday winners will all be one of us :goodvibes

The only thing I've ever won in all these Disney contests over the years is a pair of ears. They were kinda cool cuz they were unique but a trip sure sounds nice!!!

I never win contests, but that won't stop me from entering every day! You never know, maybe Disney will change my "badluckitis."

They should be calling people already for the first few days of winners!!!!! RING PHONE! RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG

I have the same feeling I had waiting for free dining to be announced last year

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just to double check- can multiples of the same family enter? Example; I've been entering (almost) every day. Can my Mom, sister, Dad, and two brothers enter (all are 18+), even though we live in the same house? What about the phone number to call? Do they all have to be different?

Will they leave a voice mail if you are not home? Wonder how many times they try to reach someone before moving onto an alternate?

Wonder why I am even thinking about all of this since I have never won anything in a Disney sweepstakes before:rotfl2:

Good luck everyone pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter