Wdw Trivia!

EeyoreFan1

<font color=deeppink> You make me smile so much my
This game is pretty simple. There have been games like this before, so I'm sure you will catch on quickly. :)
You ask a question about something similar to Disney. It could be about a resort,movie,ride etc. Then, the next person answers, and starts a new question. If someone gets one wrong, keep moving along. You don't have to post and say "You got that wrong :p " :goodvibes Have fun. I'll start!

What is the name of Alice's kitten from Alice in wonderland?

it's something i keep forgetting even though i've seen the movie about 3000 times it's close to Diane i know that though!!

How many days after Walt Disney's birthday did he die? (bonus question!!! how many days before christmas did he die?)

OH YEAH! MY FAVORITE SUBJECT!!!! The cat in alice in wonderland is named Dina!Walt Disney, MAY HE REST IN PEACE, died 10 days after his B-day and he died 10 days before Christmas. What date marked the first time in WDW history that all of the parks were intirely closed?

kjkcool said:
OH YEAH! MY FAVORITE SUBJECT!!!! The cat in alice in wonderland is named Dina!Walt Disney, MAY HE REST IN PEACE, died 10 days after his B-day and he died 10 days before Christmas. What date marked the first time in WDW history that all of the parks were intirely closed?

:eek: :headache: :worship: :confused3 :rotfl:

haha!!!!!LOL! Don't flip out too much Jessie!

kjkcool said:

Was it 9/11/01?

kjkcool said:
What date marked the first time in WDW history that all of the parks were intirely closed?

was it during the hurricanes last year?

during the hurricane last year!!! All 4 closed b/c we had just left

kjkcool said:

9/11/01 was the first time in WDW history that all the parks were intirely closed, not the hurricanes that was 2 years ago.

Uh.. 23lbs. :D :rotfl:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 1...2...3...

OnceUponAStar* said:
9/11/01 was the first time in WDW history that all the parks were intirely closed, not the hurricanes that was 2 years ago.
Actually on September 11,the parks opened in the morning but shut down early after the towers hit.The next morning they were up and running with a whole lotta security.So that was the second time.The first time they compleatly closed for days was when Hurricane Floyd was gonna hit in 1999. They shut down the parks compleatly for 2 days on sep.14 and 15.

What are the seven Dawarfs names in Snow white?

Starfire said:
What are the seven Dawarfs names in Snow white?
Grumpy,Sleepy,Happy,Bashful,Dopey,Doc,and Sneezy!

What is the name of the horse in The Aristocats?

frou-frou :goodvibes

what is frollo's first name in hunchback of notre dame?

Quasimodo??? (I guesssed... :rolleyes: )

How many Disney princess's "prince" go by some sort of "prince" in their name? (Does that make sense?) Ex. Princ ...../..Prince

Lets see,there's two Prince Charmings,Prince Eric,Prince Phillip,Beast from Beauty and the Beast was at first called Prince?,so at least four princes maybe 5.

DollfieDreams said:
frou-frou :goodvibes

what is frollo's first name in hunchback of notre dame?

Claude ("Judge Claude Frollo longed to purge the world of vice and sin, and he saw corruption EVERYWHERE except WITHIN"~RIP Excellent Show in MGM)

What years did each of the four main parks open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter