WDW Trip March 2016 looking for best deals

UberGoofy

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to book a trip the last week of March for 10 (6 adults and 4 kids). We are wanting to go March 28th - April 4th and we would like to get a villa big enough for all of us but are open to just getting 3 separate rooms at a resort like the All Star Movie resort. Also we are wanting to visit a major park a day and the each of the water parks on two separate days and possibly an extra day to go back to Magic Kingdom. We are just wanting to save as much as possible on the booking as we can. Thanks for any help

Look at the DVC link above... you can actually rent Disney time shares -- many times at a discount. Also, look at renting a house which provides a lot more at much lower costs. Look at VRBO.com for ideas.

If you're staying on property, you'll be sent magic bands automatically. You'll link your UT tickets on MDE.

The cheapest way to stay in a villa, as PP said, is to rent DVC points, either from a company, like David's, or directly from a DVC owner. However, it might be difficult to find somewhere available at this date.

The cheapest way to get hotel rooms is usually going through Orbitz, where you can get Disney's discount and then stack a 15% discount on top of that, although they now cap the discounts at $150 per reservation, unless you get one of their no-cap sales.

Bonnet Creek has large condos available for great prices on VRBO, and, while it's not a Disney hotel, it is on property. It's located near Disney Springs. It's got a good reputation -- central location and good pool area.

Hi I just booked for March through the Disney 407 number. I got "what I consider" good rates for Movies ( I see that you mentioned that resort).

$169/night for preferred. I'm not sure if it's a great deal, but it works for my family of four.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter