WDW "Travel" (trunk) sticker?

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
I have been collecting "travel" stickers (like you see on old trunks) for a trunk re-finishing project I am planning. My hope is to gather stickers from everywhere I've visited. I found a great website online that has these for the National Parks and major cities, but I cannot find one for WDW or any of the parks, anywhere. We were at MK and Epcot on Thursday and I couldn't find any there either. Does anyone know where I can find one/some of these?

Thanks!

Just last week I stayed at Art of Animation and they had the black/white National Parks style window stickers for $5.99 or $7.99. I really wanted one as it would match my others from Grand Canyon, Mt. Rushmore, etc. but I never did grab one :( Anyhow, the stickers are on a rotating display with some car air fresheners in weird smells (turkey leg, caramel apple, Mickey Bar- which is really gross, not good smelling)

At the MK I picked up a black on white sticker that says WDW.

Just last week I stayed at Art of Animation and they had the black/white National Parks style window stickers for $5.99 or $7.99. I really wanted one as it would match my others from Grand Canyon, Mt. Rushmore, etc. but I never did grab one :( Anyhow, the stickers are on a rotating display with some car air fresheners in weird smells (turkey leg, caramel apple, Mickey Bar- which is really gross, not good smelling)

I don't see the appeal of a car smelling like a turkey leg.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter