WDW tix from Disney Store Q

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
Does anybody know if 7day tix are the max length sold at Disney stores? I was hoping to get a 10-day Premium

Does anyone know the rough cost of doing this? :confused3

I believe, to upgrade an adult 7 day base ticket to a 10 day non-expiring WPF&M ticket would cost you $259 U.S. plus tax
As per the chart below, you pay the difference between the 7 day ticket and the 10 day ticket - in this case only $9.
To add the the WPF&M feature it is $50, and to add the non-expiry option, it is $200. Here, you pay the upgrade fee on the full length of the ticket, even if you have already used some days.

TICKETPRICING-1.jpg

So you will need to do some number crunching to see what is cheaper.
Keep in mind that a 10 day adult non-expiring, WPF&M ticket costs $490.95 U.S. (no tax and free shipping) from Undercover Tourist as a point of reference

HTH,
CPC

P.S. This chart is from 2008 so obviously there might be some minor changes and that any upgrades you make, must be done within 14 days of the first use or they will not be upgradeable at all.

Can you upgrade your tickets after you've entered the park once? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never done this before :goodvibes

Can you upgrade your tickets after you've entered the park once? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never done this before :goodvibes

Yes....that is the prefered way of doing it. After you have entered the park at least once the ticket is then valued at the gate price.

Yes, do it after visiting a park. I did it before and both times it confused me and the GS CM as to why the value of my ticket when swiped for the exchange/upgrade was less then what my receipt stated it was worth.

Pj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter