WDW Tickets - increases coming?

RMO87

Earning My Ears
Hello!

My family is planning an October WDW vacation. Should we get the tickets now in order to beat any future price increases? Is using Undercover Tourist the best way to go, assuming that we don't want to do the Y.E.S. program?

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

I'm fairly sure that ticket prices have already gone up this year, so you should be good.

We always get a package, but everything I've read has said that UT is the way to go otherwise.

Ticket prices should not go up between now and October so no hurry to order. Undercover Tourist has good prices so if you can't get lower prices on your own (some employer prices are less then UT) it is worth using UT. Remember if staying on site and you want the DDP you'll have to add tickets to your room.

As of yesterday, Ebates was still running a 10% rebate on Disney tickets through Orbitz. There's a long thread about it here on the Budget Board, should be 1st or 2nd page.

Awesome! I wonder if it works for January tickets?

Well when you buy tickets you are not buying them to be used during a specific month. For example you can buy tickets now but not use them till January and if for some reason your trip gets postponed then the tickets can be used for a later date. I am still using 10 day non expiring tickets we have been using since 2005 and we go every year.

Well when you buy tickets you are not buying them to be used during a specific month. For example you can buy tickets now but not use them till January and if for some reason your trip gets postponed then the tickets can be used for a later date. I am still using 10 day non expiring tickets we have been using since 2005 and we go every year.

I thought I had read that the tickets purchased through the Orbitz deal were date-specific vouchers.

I thought I had read that the tickets purchased through the Orbitz deal were date-specific vouchers.
The date on the voucher is the approx. day that you anticipate picking up the tickets. The tickets themselves will not have an expiration date or a "use by" date on them. Unused Disney tickets do not expire.

The date on the voucher is the approx. day that you anticipate picking up the tickets. The tickets themselves will not have an expiration date or a "use by" date on them. Unused Disney tickets do not expire.

I wondered about that. I haven't used the Orbitz ticket deal, but since I heard they were date specific, I wondered if they would be like YES tickets that have tighter date restrictions than general Disney tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter