• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Spreadsheet

DisneyDadNY2011

Earning My Ears
I found a planning spreadsheet for our upcoming vacation. I thought I'd share it here as I have benefited from things others had shared. There are a few other planning things too, but I'm liking the budget spreadsheet. This vacation needs to stay on budget :scared1:

Planning Spreadsheet

Okay so that is a very LONG planning spreadsheet. I thought I would share my families version of a planning spreadsheet.

1Yu3U.jpg

Blacked out for private info but the top ones contain the dates traveling, the ones under the restaurants are times and CONFIRMATION NUMBERS. I think it's more manageable. We usually print it out on a 4x6 photo paper which reduces the risk of the ink running if it got wet. Or we load a picture onto our phones that way we can manipulate it easier to make the text bigger or smaller. It allows us to have the confirmation numbers and times for our dinners/shows/parades on hand and we can manipulate our day plans accordingly.

I found a planning spreadsheet for our upcoming vacation. I thought I'd share it here as I have benefited from things others had shared. There are a few other planning things too, but I'm liking the budget spreadsheet. This vacation needs to stay on budget :scared1:

Planning Spreadsheet

I noticed that the one spreadsheet says it will work with numbers. I have an iPad with numbers. How do I get it onto the iPad? Download it and use itunes? Anyone know how to do that?

I figured out how to do it...I just went to the site and clicked on it. It gave me the option to open in numbers...pretty simple.

I'm so relieved to see I'm not the only person who makes a spreadsheet of their trip planning. The spouse thinks I'm insane. Fortunately there are people even more insane than I am!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter