WDW site booking online.. you'de think

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
they, being as big as they are... could have a functioning site???? :confused3 ARGGGG I am trying to buy tix and it is slow, won't let me log in, takes many tries and pages will not move. Yikes!! I try in the middle of the night at work too, but they go down then. I just want to get my tix Disney :( Ya I can call, but I like have a paper trail, ya know.

Please please Disney... fix your website! PLEASE! :love:

I agree. I've tried for weeks to book a room or get tickets and I continue to get bumped off or frozen up. Does anyone know why?:mad:

I think time of day is a big part of it, but there are people from all different time zones going in there. I was able to get my tix tonight, but boy it was slow!

Kepp in mind, it does time you out pretty quickly, I think that is so we don't hang in there too long and tie it up worse.

I sure hope they get it to be faster REAL soon!

I've had the best luck early in the morning Eastern time, around 7-8 o'clock. Good luck...I know your frustration!

I have been trying to get prices for dates in 2008, but everytime it changes the date to 2007, then if it's before the date I'm on it won't even tell me this year's numbers. It has been like this all week.

I have been trying to get prices for dates in 2008, but everytime it changes the date to 2007, then if it's before the date I'm on it won't even tell me this year's numbers. It has been like this all week.

It's actually been like that all year.... the 2008 rates are not up yet, and it will not work until they are.

I have been calling and pestering them for as long as I can remember for an estimated date range as far as posting the new rates/dates... but all they tell me is sometime after the end of july and before the middle of september :sad1:

I agree! I make a payment on my trip every payday, which is every two weeks. The last three payments I have made I have had to call them and see if the payment went through because I get a page of writing that looks like broken code. Each time it has gone through, but I could have saved myself some time if I would have just called and made the payment by phone to begin with. The pages load slow (and I have DSL, may the Tiki Gods help those on dial up!) and even when they do finally load, there is no guarantee you will be able to call up your reservation or, heaven forbid, give them MONEY! Also I wanted to use their planning pages where you can enter what you want to do on your trip but that is like pulling teeth!

I suspect it may be a bandwidth problem and the site is just too busy, but that should be a sign from the Tiki Gods to Disney administration that they need to get more bandwidth and increase the site! Sheesh, we are trying to give them money after all! It isn't like we're mobbing the place to download Paris Hilton videos or something! :confused3

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter