WDW Rides You Wish Would Return

We missed the old Jungle Cruise. I remember going as a kid and getting soaked by elephant spray and the waterfalls. It was the ride you wanted to go on if it was a really hot day. My dad got off the Jungle Cruise this trip after 30+ years and said "they sure ruined that ride".

What's wrong with a little water? :confused3

River Country

It is still one of my most vivid memories from my childhood trips to Disney.
:confused:Why get rid of it???

Mr. Toad, Cranium Command and most of all the Hunchback of Notre Dame show.

The subs in 20,000 were cool but staring at plastic fish wasn't. If they could do something similar in a tank with real fish, sharks, turtles, sting rays, etc. that would be something.

My first visit was in 2002 so I missed a lot of the older rides. I would have loved to visit River Country it looked fab! I'm not sure if we did Body Wars in 2002 it was a 3 day commando run round all 4 parks but I would like to see it.

I would vote not to bring back the Alien Encounter, it scared me half to death :lmao:

Yes! Some love for the Kitchen Cabaret!! I'll echo the sentiment of another poster -- the EPCOT of my youth was so fabulous. I'd like to see Wonders of Life again too!

The Kitchen Cabaret is GONE!!!!
Also, I'm guessing its gone, but in MGM at the time, there was an interative building with a booth you went in and put on headphones and you listened to noises like you getting a haircut. You felt like someone was really cutting your hair. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm not sure I do. LOL. It was there a few months after MGM had just opened.

Alien Encounter. I miss this ride despite its lack of Disney magic or influence. I enjoyed this attraction.

Definitely River Country.

Also Skyway and Mr. Toad.

I personally think 20,000 Leagues was only a decent ride, not great, and certainly not one that I miss terribly. If they put another ride in that area (anyone interested in an underwater Ariel or Nemo attraction?), I think the legend of 20K would lessen.

Mr. Toad!!!! I also liked Alien Encounter, wish Stitch didn't take over it lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter