WDW Railroad/Main St USA LO help needed!

tinkerbell1012

Earning My Ears
I am working on my Main St USA LO & I am missing 2 pieces of info I wanted to include in my journaling. I was wondering if anyone happens to know the answers to these. I did a Google search but came up empty-handed. :(

#1: What is the motto of the WDW Railroad?

#2: What objects on Main St commemorate PT Barmun & his circus?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might know or be able to point me in the right direction!

I'll look through my disney notes, but there is a thread on the theme parks and attractions called your best disney world secrets or something like that. I'm willing to bet the answers are in that thread. :D maggie

ps: I just posted your question over there, hopefully someone will have an answer. :D

Last year they had a trivia game at the MK for passholders. One of the questions was; what is the motto of the WD Railroad. I answer I put down which I had found in the Park was Dreams are made to come true. When the answers were checked, it was correct. Some Where I remember someone telling us that W. Disney loved railroads and always wanted his own, so that was where this statement came from.

someone finally posted this over on another thread, don't know if you still needed it or not.... maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter