WDW Prep School? Crowd Calendar

dopeynme

DIS Veteran
Hi, Everyone! Has anyone used the crowd calendar at WDW Prep School? Are they generally accurate? I like how they organize it, but I was confused about something. DH and I are going in April, 2020, Holy Week. It says that overall crowd levels are 9-10 (no surprise) but then, crowds for DHS are 1-3 every day.

How can that be, when DHS is where the hot new rides are? Is it just that they are only guessing since ROTR is not open yet? Or just too far out? Touring Plans didn’t have April crowd calendar out yet, which is why I found this other site.

Thanks, all!

Holy Week. It says that overall crowd levels are 9-10 (no surprise) but then, crowds for DHS are 1-3 every day.

How can that be...
Don't bother trying to reason why anything is posted on "prediction" sites.

And, hey, they MIGHT even be RIGHT, at least some of the time.
(But, how is that really helpful?)

If you want a good way to predict park crowds on which day?

Click HERE. ;)

My guess is that the 1-3 crowds at HS that week was a mistake or typo. WDWprep school is pretty good and very knowledgeable - no way would they actually think the crowds would be that light at HS in April. Check back in a few weeks, and I bet it will have been corrected :)

3rd party websites who try to project future attendance are mostly useless. They have no special information not otherwise available to the public and Disney certainly doesn't share future booking information. Even Disney has no idea how many local with AP's will just show up next weekend, let alone MONTHS in advance.

In my experience they’re pretty good. I start with her calendar then cross check with TP and KTP.

It may be a typo. They’re really responsive by email and all social media platforms. I would ask them.

I look at crowd calendars, but I take them for what they are - predictions. There's a chance it can be wrong, so I always try to manage my expectations. They say a certain park won't be as busy on a specific day, but no one really knows until you show up. I think what's most important is HOW you tour the park you choose. Flexibility is key, especially when the parks are packed.

With all that said, I do look at Undercover Tourist's Crowd Calendar, but it's not the final word when it comes to choosing my parks each day.

I look at them to get an idea of what they are thinking crowds will be but never believe them too much.
Thye have no secret insider information.
And now, they can't even go off previous years data as both SWGE rides will be open by then. And potentially other rides.
I don't believe it will be a 1-3. Most likely a typo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter