• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Playsets for Chistmas

Disney 4 Me

DIS Veteran
Every year, Santa gets my kids a WDW playset for Christmas. We have a lot of them and I don't know what's left to purchase. Does anyone have any ideas or know what we don't have? I have 3 kids - DD8, DD7 and DS5. We have:
Cinderella's Castle
Epcot Ball
Sorcorer's Hat
Tree of Life
Monorail
Contemporary
Pirate Ship
Railroad

My kids, especially my son, like to set up everything and pretend we're there. So, any suggestions?

TIA!
Chantell

What about some of the add on pieces like extra monorail and railroad track? They also sell add on figure packs.

Sorry, I can't offer ideas but I wanted to tell you that I think that is such a neat idea!!

Thanks. My kids always wonder what Santa will bring since he stops at WDW before coming to the house. I'm just out of ideas, though (I mean, Santa is)!

What about some of the add on pieces like extra monorail and railroad track? They also sell add on figure packs.

That's a good idea. I'll check into that. Thanks.

i know it's disney land but sleeping beauty castle? or perhaps those lego style disney sets i believe there is splash mountain, winnie the poooh and a couple more i know they are very small in scale compaired to the play sets but i can't think of any sets you don't have from disney world

The WDW sets (monorail, Castle, etc) all end up getting retired eventually. So, many of the pieces like the TTC, the Poly, etc. are only available on Ebay, and carry a pretty nice price, too.

Every year, Santa gets my kids a WDW playset for Christmas. We have a lot of them and I don't know what's left to purchase. Does anyone have any ideas or know what we don't have? I have 3 kids - DD8, DD7 and DS5. We have:
Cinderella's Castle
Epcot Ball
Sorcorer's Hat
Tree of Life
Monorail
Contemporary
Pirate Ship
Railroad

What a great idea! I'd love to see pix when they're set up some time...:goodvibes

Unfortunately, I don't know of any, but I do remember seeing those K'nex kits where kids can make Dumbo and...something else, can't remember. Oh, Space Mountain, maybe? The K'nex probably wouldn't have the same "look" as the other sets, but it could be fun, since they have motion.

ETA: Found a link talking about the kits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter