• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Planning DVD

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
I ordered a new one about a month ago and it still has not came. I am hoping that they send me the new one for 2009. Has anyone gotten the 2009 one yet? :upsidedow

I hope they have a new 2009 one too, but the 08 was pretty much the same as the 07 with a few add ins...

I saw a banner (Hotmail or some other site) that had the disney Celebration DVD on it. I ordered one forever ago and haven't gotten. I'm guessing after seeing that banner that the new one is ready.

I also ordered one about a month and a half ago and have still not received it yet... maybe they have a way of keeping track if you had already gotten the 2008 and wait and send the new one?:confused3

I also ordered one about a month and a half ago and have still not received it yet... maybe they have a way of keeping track if you had already gotten the 2008 and wait and send the new one?:confused3

I now have 2 or 3 of the 2008 dvds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter