• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Party!

egelb

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I'm interning for a production of "Beauty and the Beast" this summer, and as always, we plan to conduct a Cast Retreat, a gathering where we can all be together without rehearsal time just to decompress. We want the theme to be Disney World, but we aren't sure exactly of how to accomplish this theming. We want to have some activities, cute decorations and maybe some cute snacks that make sense with the theme!

One idea we had was to split the kids up: in teams of
magic kingdom
epcot
hollywood studios
animal kingdom

I thought it would be cool to place hidden mickeys around the different rooms and have the kids find them, but have many since we have a large cast.

I'm posting this because I know some moms and dads gave thrown Disney-themed parties for their kids and we would love to hear ideas!

Thanks in advance for all your help! Have a magical day!

Xx

Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter