WDW park Tix from "Undercovertourist.com"...

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
Has anyone ever purchased park tix from this website? I got an email and their prices are very good....I'm just not sure if they are legit.....prompt responses requested please......:rolleyes:

I purchased our tickets from them and will be using them in 10 days. I do not anticipate any problems. There were a bit cheaper but not outrageously cheaper.

We have ordered from them several times- very good customer service. They also send the tickets out in the mail very quickly. We typically get them at our house within 3 days of ordering.

We ordered our tickets from them, thru the Mousesavers.com link, just before the last ticket increase. They were prompt and the tickets were packaged well. I would not hesitate to use them again. :thumbsup2

I ordered 2 tickets from them through the Mousesavers link for our upcoming trip. Delivery was much quicker than I thought it would be. I am pleased with their service so far :thumbsup2

I've purchased tickets twice from them, and all has gone smoothly. I'll certainly order from them again without hesitation.

I like that tax is already included in the price and there is no extra shipping costs.

We got our tickets through them in March and they were great!. Just an FYI, as long as your tickets are completely unused, you can have them transferred to you Key to the Kingdom card when checking into a WDW resort. I will definitely use them for our next trip!:goodvibes

Undercover Tourist is great and definitely legit! We have used them before with the Mousesavers link (saves you a little bit more if you subscribe tot he Mosuesavers newsletter each month). Definitely recommended!

...wow, I feel so much better! They had a 'special' for a 3-day (with 3 days free) for $219.47 pp. When I had gone to the Disney Store on Sunday, THEIR 4-day was $273.00!! :eek: I have to buy 4 tix, so that is quite a savings.....

...wow, I feel so much better! They had a 'special' for a 3-day (with 3 days free) for $219.47 pp. When I had gone to the Disney Store on Sunday, THEIR 4-day was $273.00!! :eek: I have to buy 4 tix, so that is quite a savings.....

Are you sure you are comparing the same tickets? Disney's price for a 4-day should be 225.78 with tax, according to Mousesavers. If you were looking at Park Hoppers, however, the price goes up by about $48 per ticket, which would be $273. Undercover Tourist is legit and offers some savings, but I wouldn't expect it to be that significant. You might check to see if the UT tickets are not hoppers and the Disney Store tickets were.

Are you sure you are comparing the same tickets? Disney's price for a 4-day should be 225.78 with tax, according to Mousesavers. If you were looking at Park Hoppers, however, the price goes up by about $48 per ticket, which would be $273. Undercover Tourist is legit and offers some savings, but I wouldn't expect it to be that significant. You might check to see if the UT tickets are not hoppers and the Disney Store tickets were.

...you could be right about that...however, the CM brought out her book with the upc codes and there wasn't a page for "non-park-hopping" passes....

Isn't that deal only good for certain days in Jan and Feb?

But yes I have used them and have never had a problem. Quick delivery too!

...you could be right about that...however, the CM brought out her book with the upc codes and there wasn't a page for "non-park-hopping" passes....

Here is the link for Mousesavers:

http://www.mousesavers.com/mywpricechart20072008.html

The option might be that the CM turned to the page for non-expiring tickets. Magic Your Way tickets expire in 14 days from the date of first use. To add no-expiration to a four-day ticket, Disney's price would be 273 (same as a 4-day hopper that expires in 14 days).

And the link for Undercover Tourist:

http://www.undercovertourist.com/united-states/florida/orlando/attractions/tickets/

Because of the special they are running, 3-day through 6-day hoppers are all $263. The non-hoppers are cheaper by $40 or so. Disney adds $48 for the hopper option whether you have a one-day ticket or a ten-day ticket. You should expect to save $5 to $10 per ticket with UT, but typically you wouldn't save $50 per ticket. Disney's price for a 4-day non-hopper ticket that expires in 14 days is $225. The cost for a 6-day with the same options is $231. The extra days are pretty cheap, which is why UT can offer their "buy three days, get three free specials". It's a nice deal, but not a huge savings in relation to the total cost of the ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter