WDW park audio

Villain Dude

Smile, it's best curve we have
Hi ya,

If you could have any song, show or any other sound from WDW (that has not been officially released already), what would it be?

Me.... I would love Maelstrom to be released (legally, of course) from the start to the very end of that wonderful film. Plus, the new film from Canada.

Now, your turn.

-Dude

Hi!

Almost every sound that can be heard at Disney is somewhere on the internet. When I am feeling "home" sick for disney I log on to Utilidors ( uabmagic Dot com) and listen my heart out. They play on a rotation basis but you can also make requests which play within the hour. There is also Live365.
I know there are sites where you can pick what you want to listen to but for some reason I can't find any of them right now.

My favorite one to listen to is Wishes. I know it's silly but I just love it! :love:

Shellie

Hi!

Almost every sound that can be heard at Disney is somewhere on the internet. When I am feeling "home" sick for disney I log on to Utilidors ( uabmagic Dot com) and listen my heart out. They play on a rotation basis but you can also make requests which play within the hour. There is also Live365.
I know there are sites where you can pick what you want to listen to but for some reason I can't find any of them right now.

My favorite one to listen to is Wishes. I know it's silly but I just love it! :love:

Shellie
We listen to wishes just about every time we are in the car. I don't like for my kids to listen to the radio at times songs are to much these days so we listen to Disney music. Wishes is my favorite I'd rather my kids sing those (so cute by the way) then some rap song. KWIM

We listen to Wishes in the car a lot, too. I love to hear that when I am stuck in traffic. It is so relaxing.

Hi ya,

If you could have any song, show or any other sound from WDW (that has not been officially released already), what would it be?

What about music/shows/sounds that has not been released? If you could listen to something that has not been released, what would it be?

-Dude

We listen to Wishes in the car a lot, too. I love to hear that when I am stuck in traffic. It is so relaxing.
It puts us in our happy place. the boys don't fight and the husband is quiet lol lovveee wishes we just sing along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter