WDW On line check-in?

robhammer

Earning My Ears
Arriving at OKW on 30th May, just tried online check-in but the site comes up with an error message that i am unable to use service as I am under 18 years old (I'm 48 in fact),
I have used my booking ref for dining reservations so I am in the system although I have booked through a travel agent not Disney direct, has any one else had this problem or tips how to sort

I tried last year, purely to see if it would work so i could give feedback to fellow DISers on the UK side. I ended up spending over an hour on the phone to Disney's CRO in the US and it eventually transpired that the system wasn't taking online check in not booked on the US site or through Disney US. :confused3 My recollection is that they did eventually resolve the issue but I have yet to see a report on it.

Is there a reason why you want to check in online for your resort? It has little benefit if any, in terms of time saving to those whose flights land in the latter part of the day so if you don't get it working, hopefully that will offer some consolation

Thanks for reply,

I am not too stressed about the online checkin just trying it as I had a message about it on my reservation page, not arriving at OKW until about 8 - 9 pm so will just go through check in on site

Had a similar problem with linking dining reservations to DDP I assume I can just tell restaurant reception I am using dining credits when I get to restaurant

Thanks for reply,

I am not too stressed about the online checkin just trying it as I had a message about it on my reservation page, not arriving at OKW until about 8 - 9 pm so will just go through check in on site

Had a similar problem with linking dining reservations to DDP I assume I can just tell restaurant reception I am using dining credits when I get to restaurant

Yes, just let the server know when you are seated. In fact they all do (or are supposed to as) immediately when they take your order for drinks, whether you are using the DDP or paying out of pocket so that they know how to ring it up at the register :thumbsup2

Also if you have made any room or building requests for OKW it is recommended that you actually don't do OLCI as the system doesn't recognize them. Ooh online resort check time in only means one thing: nearly time to go :cool1:

I did online check-in in february (booked with WDTC-UK) and it worked fine.

(well actually it didn't matter at all ... I checked in on the date when they had a major computer upgrade, so CMs at front desk didn't have access to the guests data and accomodation choices ... they all were on the phone for ages, it was complete madness)

but online check in worked :)

Checked in online in February booked through Complete Orlando - no problem :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter