WDW Merchandising email?

jrmasm

Last time I checked, it was still
Here's the story, several years ago we bought my Dad a hunter green polo with tiger embroidered on it at The World of Disney. Just this last week, he got bleach on it and it is ruined. He also has a red w/ Mickey polo from the same store. He loves these shirts and says they are the best quality and fit the best of all his polos.

BTW we are going back in December and he can't wait until then to replace the shirt!

I tried calling Merchandising and they had to scroll through pages and pages, didn't find exactly what I was looking looking for and quite frankly the CM seemed annoyed by the whole request .

I think i would be easier to email and ask for the SKUs and then call back and order over then phone.

Has anyone ever done this and if so, how long did it take them to get back to you? Also, what is the email address for Merchandising?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter