???WDW May attendance question

D

Dis-knee

:confused3We are planning a trip to WDW between the middle and end of May. Hopefully you can give me some idea what the averages are for that time of year. All help and advice is greatly appreciated!!! Also, does Memorial Day weekend usually have more guests? Thanks bunches for all your help. I want to make this trip especially wonderful for my daughter, who is also my best friend!!! princess:

:confused3We are planning a trip to WDW between the middle and end of May. Hopefully you can give me some idea what the averages are for that time of year. All help and advice is greatly appreciated!!! Also, does Memorial Day weekend usually have more guests? Thanks bunches for all your help. I want to make this trip especially wonderful for my daughter, who is also my best friend!!! princess:

Here's the Unofficial Guide's site, TOURING PLANS.

Then, Scroll down the page until you find the chart with
the "Unofficial Guide Crowd Counting Results" info.

=======

This link will show you the
current month's worth (next 30 days) of recommendations.
If you want the whole year, you will need to pay the fee to
subscribe, or buy "The Unofficial Guide" to "unlock" that info.

This schedule of attendance from the Unofficial Guide stops just short of the time frame that we are looking for. Are there any other lists on the the DISboards that have a history of attendance levels? I have searched but haven't found one. Help................! ;):scratchin

We're going the 18th-24th....looks like 8s and 9s all the way through. It's ok, we'll manage...we're not the types that have to try to do it all ;)

I'm guessing that the closer it gets to Memorial Day weekend, the more nuts it will be. Didn't even realize we were crossing into that weekend until after it was booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter