WDW Lover Back from 1st Disneyland Trip - My Thoughts

Yes! I kept squealing "IT'S SO ITTY BITTY!"

We were also laughing that we were like "let's walk through the castle" *3 steps later* "OK we're through the castle!...what?" but it's super endearing. It wasn't in disappointment at all, we totally loved how cute it was.

I totally *Love* the walk through sleeping beauty exhibit. Visiting DL was like relearning all the magic of Disney all over again, slightly different yet the same, not disappointing, just uniquely different! I loved how close everything was! Disneyland felt new, yet familiar.

Also, the weather...no sweltering humidity of FL that drains the life out of you...lol! I am so excited to go back again in Oct, and actually need to wear pants at night and a long sleeved shirt...it reminds me more of autumn but still warm enough to swim/do water rides during the day. Best of both worlds.

I totally *Love* the walk through sleeping beauty exhibit. Visiting DL was like relearning all the magic of Disney all over again, slightly different yet the same, not disappointing, just uniquely different! I loved how close everything was! Disneyland felt new, yet familiar.

Also, the weather...no sweltering humidity of FL that drains the life out of you...lol! I am so excited to go back again in Oct, and actually need to wear pants at night and a long sleeved shirt...it reminds me more of autumn but still warm enough to swim/do water rides during the day. Best of both worlds.

Yeah we actually had some preeetty hot days when we were there but relatively, no humidity. So while i was hot i was able to manage. I'll be in Disney World in 10 days and im not looking forward to it; it's still humid in NYC, so i know it'll only get worse when we fly down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter