• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Insert in USA Today Newspaper!

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
Head's Up Everyone: There is a 12 page color insert in today's (10/17/03) USA Today newspaper from Walt Disney World. There are aritcles on Mission Space, Wishes, Mickey's Philarmagic, Pop Century, magical gatherings, and Christmas holiday festivities. No new discount codes are listed; only the already announced Visa offer. The inset has some very nice color pictures of the new WDW attractions.

A few times a year my local newspaper does a magazine of WDW. So right about now the holiday one should come out. I really enjoy reading about the different resorts and looking at the great pictures. Over the years I have kept a few. Like when ToT opened and some other one's I forget.

I'm at work, I ran down to the lobby and bought a copy. Wasn't in there.....:(

Last week WAS the media event!::yes::
Not only were the TV and radio stations there.....but there were a lot of newspaper/magazine people there.....
so I would expect most newspapers and magazines to have something.
I don't think this is any indication of any kind of discounts.........just simply news.:wave2:

Maybe some other magazines will get the
article/pictures.

Could Time Magazine pick up the story ?

Keep your eyes open to other media
for the info.

I got my 12 page insert from the Indy Tribune. I am guessing they are all the same one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter