Wdw in may

aussieangela

Earning My Ears
So need some help for May next year I'm off to Disney World with my friend for the very first time. Three full days & nights for this trip but I will back the next year.

Need to know which hotel is the best to stay at out of All Star Musc & All Star Movies or POP Century for transport and waiting times for the bus???

I can't wait for this trip!!:banana::banana::banana:

A lot of people love Pop. It's newer than the All Stars an use to have its own buses, but I don know if that's still the case with AoA open now.

The All Star resorts all share the same bus. The order of pick up/drop offs is Sports, Music and Movies. If you chose Sports- at pick-up you'd still need to go via MUsic and Movies before heading onto the parks. Drop off would be a direct route.

Pop has it's own bus. We stayed there a couple of years ago and found their bus service to be timely and efficient, just like all of Disney's transportation system.

Pop for me in order to avoid the additional pick up/ drop offs.

We stayed at POR in May. It was beautiful. Of course, having a 35% room only discount helped.

Hopefully, Disney will provide you with a discount for this time of year.

I assume you are going elsewhere as well, that's a long way to go for three nights!

But Pop century FTW!

POPS for sure has its own bus and newer We stayed 8 nights in sept 2010 and it was fine.. good value

Pop for the same reason already listed or you could try the little mermaid rooms at AOA

So need some help for May next year I'm off to Disney World with my friend for the very first time.
I hope it's not late May! Memorial Day weekend crowds are ridiculous! and either side of that weekend are crazy busy too as the crowds build up

Thanks everyone think Pop gets the vote to stay at for my Disney time.
I'm not only going to Orlando also going to Miami for a cruise and a few days then Vegas and LA.

STAR WARS Weekends - Congrats!

We loved POP when we stayed in 2008 - we did a Grand Gathering and all our rooms were on the ground floor next to each other. The resort has it's own buses so no sharing! We picked POP because back then it had Frozen Coke station for the refillable cups (lame reason I know but the truth-lol).

May is a great time to visit. We did late May in 2005 (had no idea about SWW until we fronted up to the then MGM Studios park) and we did late April/early May in 2006. Both had manageable crowds and we didn't have any problems with dining at TS (In 2005 we didn't have any ADRs:crazy2:).

aussieangela said:
So need some help for May next year I'm off to Disney World with my friend for the very first time. Three full days & nights for this trip but I will back the next year.

Need to know which hotel is the best to stay at out of All Star Musc & All Star Movies or POP Century for transport and waiting times for the bus???

I can't wait for this trip!!:banana::banana::banana:

Hey will be following along eagerly as we are planning to go for star wars weekend in 2014 (probably around the 17th) and stay for a week. Since it will be just the 2 of us i was hoping to stay either mod or deluxe but will be interesting to see how you like pop that time of year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter