WDW for Couples - Post your questions and suggestions here!!!

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

Considering the amount of people who visit WDW as "family without children", "Leaving the children at home", couples or a honeymoon, I think it would be a great idea to create a category "Walt Disney World for Couples".

My husband and I are a "Family without children" and I've checked here a few times (the adults and solo travelers section) but that doesn't really match what I am looking for...

Is there anyone I can contact to make the suggestion? (Or a place where I should post it?)

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: After three weeks, I finally received an answer from a moderator : No.

Oh well... Since we started conversations and giving suggestions in this thread, I think we should go on! What do you think? :cool1:

WELCOME, LOVEBIRDS!!!!

That would be great!!
DH and I are about to be empty-nesters and
would like to take trips as a couple.

Any idea where/to whom I could suggest it? :confused3

My DH and I went to Disney 4 times within the last two years (the first time was our honeymoon) ... We experienced a bunch of restaurants and activities... I feel like I could contribute a lot and That I have so much more to learn about WDW...

That would be great!!
DH and I are about to be empty-nesters and
would like to take trips as a couple.

DH and I as well. I would love a "for couples" board.

Maybe one of the Mods will answer how to get something like that started?

I'd love this too. I was looking for it and disappointed that I didn't see it. My DH and I can't have kids, so it's always just the two of us.

I'd love this too. I was looking for it and disappointed that I didn't see it. My DH and I can't have kids, so it's always just the two of us.

We're in the same boat.. We aren't childless by choice. We love Disney and sometimes are questioned as to why we feel like we can/should participate in some Disney activities.

Yes, we're two grown adults standing in line to get an autograph and take a picture with our favorite characters.

Yes, we want to participate in the FE exchange on the cruise.

Yes, I require a balloon or Mickey Bar on every trip.

Glad to know we aren't the only two childless people enjoying all the magic Disney can offer.

Great idea! We are also pretty much empty-nesters now and are planning our first WDW trip without kids in May of 2015 for our 30th anniversary!

I think this is a great idea as well. My husband and I love Disney as well, and don't plan on having children. Would be nice to chat with others who are in the same situation!

I would absolutely love this too! My husband and I are annual passholders, and love spending time at Disney! Would love to read ideas from other Disney couples. :)

I think it's a great idea. My husband and I are childfree [we don't mind kids, in fact watching other people's kids being all adorable when they meet Mickey is a highlight of our trips] but love Disney. But there's lots of other couples who could use such a section like you've said empty nesters, honeymooners, pre-kid couples, dating couples, couples leaving the kids at home for a quick getaway or an anniversary celebration. I think it would be very useful. Hope it works out!

I would love this too! I keep trying to search for something like this. Hubby and I are soon to be empty nesters and plan to go more often now!

We're just building our nest, and planning a honeymoon in Disney for October. Count us in for the "Couples Board". I tried to Adult/Solo traveller board and DFi said "What website are you on? "Singles seeking Singles?" " when he saw on the the threads on that board lol

that would be great!!!!

we use to do a trip in june with dd and a trip in September just the two of us. this September will be our 30th anniversary trip.(where did the years go)

we just have one problem, dd had to go work where we like to vacation. :lmao: so much for an empty nest! :lmao:

So far, I am still waiting for a reply... :worried:

It's nice to see so many people interested in the idea.

I do not mean to flood their inbox but feel free to write and ask too... If they see there is a demand, maybe they will add a new section.

We're just building our nest, and planning a honeymoon in Disney for October. Count us in for the "Couples Board". I tried to Adult/Solo traveller board and DFi said "What website are you on? "Singles seeking Singles?" " when he saw on the the threads on that board lol

DH and I spent our honeymoon in WDW in october 2011 (it was our first time in WDW)... It was amazing!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter