WDW Florist - basket to resort ?s

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
I can't find info anywhere - I wanted to surprise DH and DD with snacks, autograph book/pen and other treats. Anyone have experience with them? Is there a delivery charge?

I also checked a few other businesses in the area, but I found their prices to be too high. Any otheer suggestions - we arrive this Monday?

Thanks, Tiger

I used the Disney Florist in October to surprise my DD - and she loved it!!! I was very pleased with the order (I substituted a stuffed animal for the photo album)

We just recently sent a gift basket for a co-worker who was visiting Disney! He was very surprised and they loved the stuff that was in the basket!

I am considering using the Disney Florist again on our upcoming visit! There is a delivery charge (about $8-$10, I'm not really sure). If you go to their website, there is a phone number you can call to speak with them directly.

Good luck!

I used them for my DD's 16th birthday in October & they were great. I found their prices the most reasonable of all the places I checked. I had a custom basket made (actually a canvas tote bag) filled with stuff like a plush Tigger, a photo frame album, Mickey ears, a Tigger mug (can't remember what else off hand) & some helium balloons. I told them that Tigger was her favourite character & sure enough, one of the helium balloons was Tigger. They'll do their best to get the items you want. CSR even put an autographed photo card from Mickey & some disney balloons in the room as well. It was great returning from the MK the night of her birthday (after having dinner with Tigger ;)) and finding all that waiting for her (along with a Pal Mickey & a bunch of other gifts I had left on the table before I left the room). :)

I just called and spoke wtih a wonderful woman named Marie and I am going to call back later today to give her my order - my DD is pulling all of my books out of our bookshelves as we speak so I will call later.

I see that you too are from Canada - I find their prices to be very reasonable as well. In the snack tote that I'm looking at, it comes with an insulated Mickey bag, plus a bunch of full size snacks! This perfect for DH and DD as she is also going to customize it. My DD is nicknamed Piglet, so I am just trying to decide on what else I can add to it. I just started another thread so I'm waiting on suggestions for more goodies to add.

Thanks again, Tiger

Could someone please post a link to the web site?!! Thank you!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter