WDW Enhancing computer systems

lagal

lagal
I can't believe that WDW would pick the peak hours of a business day to ENHANCE their computer systems....I have been calling since ealry morning, every hour on the hour to change some things on our reservations and they keep saying,.....

Sorry WDW is ENHANCING the computer systems, try calling back in an hour...ok so why not do that say from 10:00PM until whenever!!

I told one CS Rep, well since they are enhancing make sure that put the 4/3 deal back in for 2010....she didn't know what to say...she said, I hope you have a magical day, thank you...:cheer2:

I can't believe that WDW would pick the peak hours of a business day to ENHANCE their computer systems....I have been calling since ealry morning, every hour on the hour to change some things on our reservations and they keep saying,.....

Sorry WDW is ENHANCING the computer systems, try calling back in an hour...ok so why not do that say from 10:00PM until whenever!!

I told one CS Rep, well since they are enhancing make sure that put the 4/3 deal back in for 2010....she didn't know what to say...she said, I hope you have a magical day, thank you...:cheer2:

It almost sounds like the cat got her tongue!! Maybe that's exactly what they are up to and she's wondering how the heck you knew!! :rotfl: Maybe it's true and we are going to have 4/3 by morning!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Ahhhhhh.... a girl can dream.... :wizard:

Liz

It almost sounds like the cat got her tongue!! Maybe that's exactly what they are up to and she's wondering how the heck you knew!! :rotfl: Maybe it's true and we are going to have 4/3 by morning!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Ahhhhhh.... a girl can dream.... :wizard:

Liz

Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!!!!!! :goodvibes

The system went down at 5:55am CT this morning. I was looking at dates that I needed and was 5 minutes away from getting the dates I need to complete my trip in less than 2 weeks.:scared1: I haven't been able to secure the dates as CRO has been down pretty much all day. Lets hope whatever it is that it's worth our while - which I seriously doubt. If it's the 4/3 deal I'll be disappointed as 4 rooms at AKL rack is $960.00 with 3 nights free. With my AP i'm currently paying $129.00 for 6 nights which comes out to $774.00 plus tax so 4/3 doesn't work for me. :teacher:

I was just finally able to make a payment on their website so hopefully it is up and running. I have been trying since yesterday morning.

You do know that "enhancing" means "oh crap something broke"

HaHa, I was thinking the same thing.

I know that I have come up with some "creative phrasing" when we have computer problems at the office. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts