WDW discount for Florida residents...

raidermatt

Be water, my friend.
Found this at wdwmagic.com:
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- As the temperature heats up, so do the savings for Florida residents. Disney's Play 4 Days, a great-value ticket offer for home-staters, is back at Walt Disney World Resort.

Play 4 Days allows Florida residents four exciting days of play in Disney's four theme parks for only $109 per person, plus tax. That's nearly half off what four one-day tickets would cost at the gate. And thanks to the special "park hopper" bonus, Play 4 Days ticket holders get to "hop" among Disney parks to their hearts' content at no extra charge.

Any 4 days (except 7/4) through September something.
And they are 100% refundable if you choose to upgrade to an annual pass before the promotion ends in September. If you really want to 'take advantage' of this promotion you should be sure to go to WDW during what would normally be the blackout period for the Seasonal pass (2 weeks in April, 2 months during the Summer), then upgrade to the Seasonal pass as soon as Summer ends. This way you get to 'defeat' the blackout period.
The hitch is...
The annual pass you upgrade to will have a start day of the day you used your 1st day of the 4 day pass.
Ultimately, I recommend just getting an annual pass, as I've done since the seasonal pass was introduced some 15 years ago.

I agree. If you are going to pay 100 dollars for 4 days why not spend 60 more dollars and get yourself an seasonal pass. Yea you do have the blackout days but you get a lot more than 4 days. The only catch is you have to pay 7 dollars for parking. But there is way around that too. I've been an AP for 6 years and we love the no black-out dates and no pay for parking.

If you use a seasonal pass instead of an AP and so are worried about parking, consider the dining experience card. It is like 50 bucks, but you get 20% off meals at most places, 1/2 off pleasure island (which may be better than a PI AP if one doesn't go to PI that often), and it is good for a party up to 6, so the savings can be big. Oh and free parking (if you eat something).

DR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter