WDW discount for Florida residents...

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by raidermatt, Apr 4, 2003.

1. raidermatt

raidermatt Beware of the dark side. Anger...fear...aggression

Found this at wdwmagic.com:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JimB.

JimB. DIS Veteran

Question......?

Is it 4 days or 4 CONSECUTIVE days??

4. JeffH

JeffH Mouseketeer

Any 4 days (except 7/4) through September something.
    And they are 100% refundable if you choose to upgrade to an annual pass before the promotion ends in September. If you really want to 'take advantage' of this promotion you should be sure to go to WDW during what would normally be the blackout period for the Seasonal pass (2 weeks in April, 2 months during the Summer), then upgrade to the Seasonal pass as soon as Summer ends. This way you get to 'defeat' the blackout period.
    The hitch is...
    The annual pass you upgrade to will have a start day of the day you used your 1st day of the 4 day pass.
    Ultimately, I recommend just getting an annual pass, as I've done since the seasonal pass was introduced some 15 years ago.

5. scauzilloc

scauzilloc DisneyMaster

I agree. If you are going to pay 100 dollars for 4 days why not spend 60 more dollars and get yourself an seasonal pass. Yea you do have the blackout days but you get a lot more than 4 days. The only catch is you have to pay 7 dollars for parking. But there is way around that too. I've been an AP for 6 years and we love the no black-out dates and no pay for parking.

6. Dznefreek

Dznefreek DIS Veteran

Not if you plan it right..............

7. d-r

d-r <font color=red>l|ll|||ll||ll||<font color=purple>

If you use a seasonal pass instead of an AP and so are worried about parking, consider the dining experience card. It is like 50 bucks, but you get 20% off meals at most places, 1/2 off pleasure island (which may be better than a PI AP if one doesn't go to PI that often), and it is good for a party up to 6, so the savings can be big. Oh and free parking (if you eat something).

DR