WDW deposit over to DCL??

shannonetherton

How to avoid defeat when truth and fiction meet, t
Okay I know this is an odd question but someone asked me and I thought I would come to the experts!! My friend has a deposit on a WDW trip and needs to cancel it and wants to put it toward her DCL trip in February. Is this possible. I would think not but I sure as heck don't know everything and I know you guys do!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Any responses are appreciated!!

Okay I know this is an odd question but someone asked me and I thought I would come to the experts!! My friend has a deposit on a WDW trip and needs to cancel it and wants to put it toward her DCL trip in February. Is this possible. I would think not but I sure as heck don't know everything and I know you guys do!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Any responses are appreciated!!

They would refund the deposit back to her and then she would need to pay DCL. WDW would not transfer the payment to DCL for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter