WDW/DCL countdown chain!

DisneyBelle27

DIS Veteran and Browncoat - I have a cunning hat
Ok, I'm going to post this in several places since it applies to WDW and DCL. My DH and I are going on a land/sea trip in July and I made a countdown chain for it. Each link has a picture and everything is in color. It includes 1 page w/a link for WDW, MK, Epcot, DHS, AK, and DCL. There are 42 links of WDW trivia/fun things to look for (I can't guarantee every piece of info. is accurate since it's mostly stuff we'll be trying to find for the first time!) and 24 links of DCL trivia. You can adjust it to any length (I assembled mine repeating the parks links and putting the trivia links in between. It stretched from the floor on our 1st floor, up the staircase, & down the hall to our bedroom door! :rotfl:). Also, you can edit the text on the links since some of them are specific to the resort we'll be staying at (POFQ).

So, anyway :rolleyes:, now that I've rambled on forever, if anyone is interested in getting a copy leave me your email and I'll send it to you! (It's a Word document.) Hopefully some of you can get some use out of it!

(And I just have to add, I don't even have any kids!! That's how much of a WDW nut I am!)

- Katie :goodvibes

:mickeyjum
P.S. - It is VERY important that you post or PM your email address, as there is no way to send attachments through PM's (unless I'm missing something!).

UPDATED: I created a 2nd file that is all WDW with a few Pop Century links. Kinda funny, b/c after I printed it all out and put it together, we were able to upgrade to AKL! Oh well!

Mickeyluv, Dreamsoftravel, Fawn - sent!:thumbsup2

3angels - need your email address please!

mdwings, marieNJkitty, Sand, ewinme - sent! :thumbsup2

4everlovedisney - sent again!

bump

Anyone else interested? I recently made another file, which includes a few links on Pop Century as well as more WDW trivia links. (Unfortunately I made this file before I was able to upgrade to AKL b/c of the extended summer discounts so the chain in my house has Pop Century links in it! :rotfl: Oh well, I'll take the discount over an accurate countdown chain!)

I would love a copy of the WDW/Pop Century chain...hoping to go in November! :thumbsup2 Thank you!

swankj AT gmail DOT com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter