WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Parks are closed. Hotels and disney springs will remain open

I kind of figured they wouldn't do a complete shutdown.,

So sad to see this happening. Glad I chose last week to go!. So many folks will be disappointed.
Stay safe!
You and I both. Crowd-wise last week sounds like it was a better week. Now for this reason, was an even more fortunate week to have gone.

I know it's such a silly thing to be sad about given the circumstances, but I'm so bummed out to lose all of the fastpasses I worked so hard for! Especially sad about the 3 anytime fastpasses we had for our AK day.

After DL announced closure, I booked rooms for June, here's hoping the crisis has passed by then.
LOL. I had the same feeling. Its ridiculous...but I guess natural response.

Not a surprise.
I'm thinking about all the people who have vacations planned, taken time off work and made many arrangements to do this, and now......

This pandemic is really rocking the world. Literally. I support all these closures and efforts to keep it at bay. It's a scary time.

I know it's such a silly thing to be sad about given the circumstances, but I'm so bummed out to lose all of the fastpasses I worked so hard for! Especially sad about the 3 anytime fastpasses we had for our AK day.

After DL announced closure, I booked rooms for June, here's hoping the crisis has passed by then.

I think hosts on ESPN said it best. You can be devastated by the news (they were talking about the ncaa tournament in their context), while still understanding it's the right move. It's not mutually exclusive

It’s not silly. Literally months of work and planning down the drain. We can’t re-do this trip. I’m beyond sad and now have to tell my grandson we aren’t going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter