WDW car stickers

Barb A.

Mouseketeer
This is a weird question but maybe someone here knows the answer (if there is one).

You know those round stickers, usually black & white, that you see on people's car windows showing places they've been. Example "VT" for Vermont, "BB" for Bethany Beach.

Do they make anything like that for Walt Disney World?

I haven't seen them. I have a Mickey Mouse waving decal and another one...can't remember what it is though. Something with words. LOL!

BB? I never would have known that. I've always wondered about those black and white ones.

they are called "Euro Stickers"...and no, I haven't seen one for WDW yet either. (Although it would be quite cool!) I have a DEE one on the back of my car (it's a local joke - for Dee Snyder Radio...until he was yanked off the air last year.)

Anyway - the only car decals I've seen are Mickey and Tink I think...saw them in some shop on Main St. in the MK.

Originally posted by Barb A.
This is a weird question but maybe someone here knows the answer (if there is one).

You know those round stickers, usually black & white, that you see on people's car windows showing places they've been. Example "VT" for Vermont, "BB" for Bethany Beach.

Do they make anything like that for Walt Disney World?

since you're in PA, we could fix you up with some custom stickers....

how would you like to drive Mickeymobile2.....LOL

Are you talking about the rub on kind of decals?? (the ones that frequently show a little evil child relieving himself:rolleyes: ) We got one at Fort Wilderness showing Grumpy (it says Back Off I'm Grumpy" :p )

Mickey88, I love your patriotric Mickey head on the front of you car!! Is that painted on or is it a decal? We have a white Plymouth Voyager and that would look great on the sides! :sunny:

I saw one once and only once at a fast food drive through restaurant near me in Massachusetts. I have never seen one since and asked here on the boards shortly after I saw it that one time. I hope someone knows.....

Originally posted by always quiet
Are you talking about the rub on kind of decals?? (the ones that frequently show a little evil child relieving himself:rolleyes: ) We got one at Fort Wilderness showing Grumpy (it says Back Off I'm Grumpy" :p )

Mickey88, I love your patriotric Mickey head on the front of you car!! Is that painted on or is it a decal? We have a white Plymouth Voyager and that would look great on the sides! :sunny:

it's a decal, I bought it from a guy in Florida ,I'm having it redone in the next month or two { before car show season gets underway}, my friend that helped do the sides has already designed the hood decal on his computer, so I'm either going to have him make me a new one or I might have him airbrush it on so it's more permanent..

Mickey88 - love the car!!!!!

See, I knew if these existed you folks would know about it. Guess I'll just keep looking and hope they come out with one!

Originally posted by Barb A.
Mickey88 - love the car!!!!!

See, I knew if these existed you folks would know about it. Guess I'll just keep looking and hope they come out with one!

thanks...

Barb, I posted this question back in February and was directed to this site www.makestickers.com/. We had 2 of these stickers on our old van before we sold it last year. One was DVC and the other was OKW. I got them from a site call Autostickers.com, but I haven't been able to find it! Hope this helps.
Chern

Originally posted by stinkerbelle
they are called "Euro Stickers"...and no, I haven't seen one for WDW yet either. (Although it would be quite cool!) I have a DEE one on the back of my car (it's a local joke - for Dee Snyder Radio...until he was yanked off the air last year.)

Anyway - the only car decals I've seen are Mickey and Tink I think...saw them in some shop on Main St. in the MK.

Wow...I used to listen to Dee Snyder every morning on my commute to work...I lived in southwestern Mass, but worked in Hartford...didn't know he was yanked off the air. That was a GREAT show to wake me up, and to keep me company for the 35-45 minute drive!!!

Sorry so off topic :p

the original euro stickers are how it started,
my in-laws are from Germany and have had the D
sticker on their cars forever...(Deutschland)

the beach areas on the east coast now have them,
I have OBX-outerbanks, my cousin asked for Hatteras Island
cause it says HI. As a joke, I even bought one
that says FU...

The link above says you can make them on power point,
our local farm market has a person that make the rub-ons
for cars (i.e., the rude boy relieving himself.)
I'm sure if you look enough or get creative you could
get one...(WDW)...

:scratchin

Actually, I had one made about 2 1/2 years ago from that same makestickers.com site. Ours says "WDW" on it. :earsboy:

A few people who know me well enough to know how many times I've been to WDW have asked what that means and I just start laughing and make them guess.

Several years ago (four maybe?), Disneyland issued a Euro sticker that was only available to cast members.

Measures approx 6" by 3 3/4", glossy white with classic D in the original 1955 font. Small letters at the bottom say "Disneyland Resort". Tiny letters are "c Disney".

That's the only Euro tag I've ever seen done by Disney. Never seen one on eBay either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter