WDW Bachelor Party

SkipperJ

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I couldn't think of anywhere better to post this, so I think this is probably the best place:
So unfortunately my wedding won't be held at WDW, but I am tossing around the idea of a Disney Bachelor party. I'd like to pick your collective wisdom in seeing if anyone has some good ideas for things to do over 2 days or so for a bachelor party at the happiest place on earth. So far I have mini-golf and Jellyrolls, any suggestions?

Yeehaw Bob is awesome. What about jet skiing, parasailing, or one of the race car tracks (Petty driving Experience), obviously, you would do these things BEFORE drinking around the world. They do surfing lessons at one of the water parks too. If you are really into Disney, which I am guessing you might be, how about Dining with an Imagineer.

Those are some great ideas. I think Disneyquest would be a "must-do". Some of the guys that would be coming and I used to go every weekend back when it first opened. Drinking around the world would be great, especially since it will be right at the end of Food and Wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter