• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW app.

What is the best app. for an I phone to get Disneyworld information? Thanks

As long as it's working, I prefer Disney Mobile Magic. Live wait times and FP return windows for all attractions in the park you're at.

Disney Mobile Magic (which is the app put out by Disney) will give you the wait times posted at each ride and also the current return time for Fast Passes.

The accuracy of the Fast Pass return time is really an advantage over other apps which give estimates/predictions/user reports.

Like the others said... - Mobile Magic is great! It shows you park opening/closing times, EMHs for each of the parks, and even shows you character wait times at each park.

My daughter has tried Disney Mobile Magic but we can not see and wait times or FP times. Is that because we are not at WDW or are we doing something wrong? Also it is midnight there so maybe it is closed right now.

My daughter has tried Disney Mobile Magic but we can not see and wait times or FP times. Is that because we are not at WDW or are we doing something wrong? Also it is midnight there so maybe it is closed right now.

You must be inside a park for the detailed info. Otherwise it gives more general data. You're not doing anything wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter