WDW Admission prices increase Sunday June 3, 2013

I would imagine and this is my opinion not based on any info shared to me by Disney friends that the child's annual pass was being bought by people simply to get the benefits and discounts of an annual pass.

Disney is not very quick to make changes. Studies have to be made, many committee meetings involving many different departments, but if there is a situation where they feel they are losing money to some type of loophole or scam, then eventually they will close it.

I have said many times, the wrongs of a few make all of us suffer.

I have said many times, the wrongs of a few make all of us suffer.

Could not agree with you more...people think they are cleaver and not cheating anyone or just a big greedy company but Disney is not losing money they are passing it on to all of us...:goodvibes

Member Services refused to sell us a renewal voucher. We expire in December, but last year bought a renewal voucher in June that we applied later in the year. No problem then - but they won't do it now.

Yes I used to do that all the time online too , renew early with price increase but last year could not do online had to call. I think the last time I did it was when they were offering the 3 months extra for a renewal...

And the regular pass holder line is slammed with calls. 50 minutes on hold and no answer.

Disney is not losing money here, leak price increase, jam the phone lines for two days , collect a bundle put it in the bank, collect interest...win, win, win on the bottom line and this financial quarter looks good.. collect another 23 million, that is what Igers salary is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter