WDW 40th anni next year?

Hopefully, there will be something special for it.

I would like to know, too. Thanks for the post.

I think something was mentioned about it in the most recent D23 magazine, which is available at most Disney Stores and Barnes and Noble.

Suzanne

I really hope they do SOMETHING other than little things like 40th anniversary pins and such. I think I'd be happy with a brand new daytime parade (completely new - not just the reused floats with new music) and maybe a new castle show and street party. I think that would be a nice way to celebrate before the Fantasyland expansion opens.

I really hope they do SOMETHING other than little things like 40th anniversary pins and such. I think I'd be happy with a brand new daytime parade (completely new - not just the reused floats with new music) and maybe a new castle show and street party. I think that would be a nice way to celebrate before the Fantasyland expansion opens.

ummm... fantasyland expansion? sorry been out of the disney loop. can you give details?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter