WCOH update

LisaSt

DIS Veteran
So the update for todays game is this.

Finland 4 CZR 0
It was 1-0 at the end of the first and the same score through 2 but the Finns scored 30 seconds into the third to make it 2-0 and opened it up from there. Saku Koivu scored the second goal and his younger brother assisted on the 3rd goal.
Up tomorrow is Sweden and Germany at 1 in the afternoon then the big game at 7 with
CANADA and the USA
Stay tuned as I will be doing daily updates on the highlights and scores especially since I really have nothing better to do while I am at home recovering LOL.

Today Germany lost to Sweden bythe score of 5-2 both German goals were scored short handed and Tommy Salo looked very shaky in net for Sweden. If Sweden hopes to make it very far they had better hope he starts to play much better than he has. Germany's first goal was scored on their second shot on net.

CANADA 2 USA 1
What more needs to be said. Well the US was lucky the goalie came to play in the first period and a half or it would have been about 7-1 for Canada.

.... from Montreal. Two amazing games. For the USA game we sat up in the 300 level. The 2nd game against Slovakia, we traded our tickets in and upgraded them and sat 3rd row in the 100 level behind the net the Canada attacked twice. HOLY!!!! Now there's an experience.

To top everything off, we staying in the hotel that Team Canada was staying in. Didn't get to see any of the players though :( , but saw Wayne Gretzky and Jacques Martin.

Let's hope Canada continues doing well here in Toronto and kicks some serious butt against Russia on Saturday. Wish I was going!!

GO CANADA GO!!!!

Russia 3 USA 1 tonight so the US is now 0-2 in the tournament and have looked very shaky. Lets hope the Slovacs can beat the US next. The Finns beat Germany today 3-0 and the Czekcs lost yesterday afternoon to the Swedes 4-3 but it was a great 3rd period for the Czecks as they outshot the Swedes 18-2 but couldn't buy a goal late in the game.

Canada Rocks! Lets hope they carry the same momentum through the finals.

Exactly and cograts to the Finns for tying the swedes and taking top spot in the European division. Not sure who I want to meet in the next game teh US or the Slovacs. To beat the US again and eliminate them right away would be great.

Germany is out now they lost 2-1 to Finland yesterday and Sweden and the Czecs play today and then Russia and the US tonight.

Any predictions for the US Finland game? What do you think the score will be Saturday agains the Czech's?

Great game tonight...... 4-3 Canada in overtime even!!

Go Canada Go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter