• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WCC vs OHANA vs Crystal Palace Breakfast

merlee76

Mouseketeer
as of right now, we are not doing the dining plan. This will be our third time at Disney and we are looking for one or two good breakfast options. We've done CP in the past (boys are past characters but I remember there was a good selection and it's convenient in MK). Debating WCC or Ohana breakfast for our last day. We've never been to WCC and have only done Ohana dinner. Any opinions?

If your boys are past characters and you are paying OOP, WCC is a good value for the skillet. Breakfast at Ohana runs ~$30ish. A skillet at WCC is $17. Add a beverage and you're pretty well set. And for something not AYCTE, WCC is definitely cheaper.

Between the 2, I would go for WCC. The food for breakfast on skillet is better than the standard faire at Ohana. Let me throw in a couple more choices in that area that we really enjoy for breakfast. The Wave has a great buffet, very fresh and a couple unique items. Trails End buffet is very good too, and has a couple unique items as well. And 3rd, Kona. Pretty unique items on the menu for that one too

Ohana breakfast is my favorite character meal. WCC was decent and cheaper but I love the juice, pressed coffee and endless Mickey waffles at Ohana.

I will throw in a wild card and suggest Kona. Best breakfast on property IMO

Ohana is our favorite character breakfast and Trails End is our favorite non character breakfast. We stay at the cabins a lot so it isn't out of the way for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter