WCC or Trail's End?

ToyStoryBo

Mouseketeer
Which one would you choose? We've eaten at WCC before, and really only want to go for the kids to enjoy the antics. Menu is just ok for us. Never eaten at Trail's End, but menu looks like it would appeal to everyone in our family (5 kids). We're paying OOP.

IMHO the food is way better at Trails End but it's buffet and some people don't like that. It's also a great value if you can do buffet. sometimes they aren't worth it if the kiddos don't each much. The do take AP and Disney visa card for a 10% discount for dinner. Their breakfast can't be beat really. There are no antics there.

I would do WCC breakfast - over lunch and dinner. If you're going for dinner I would choose Trails End.

WCC was ok--the antics were alright, nothing terribly special--the kids ride stick horses around the restaurant and some of the waiters/waitresses will kid around, but not all. We did like the food--the platter was very tasty, but expensive I thought. Trails End Buffet was delicious and a great price for what you get. Plus you can hang out at fort wilderness while you're there--pony rides, playground, traisl to explore, etc.

I've done both- the food at Trail's End was especially good. It was lunch though, which is actually not a buffet.

We did use our Disney Visa- the 10% off was a nice bonus.

The dinner at Trail's End is awesome! The food is delicious and - if you're a fan of the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue - the fried chicken, ribs and beans served at TE are the same ones from the. Everything was fresh and they don't rush you out of the restaurant. One of my faves and I typically don't like buffets!

Trail's End 100%. We go there a couple times every trip for lunch which is not the buffet. However their breakfast buffet is great, along with their dinner.

Remember you are selecting a restaurant. When in doubt food should always rule the choice ; )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter