WCC or Chefs de France?

BCV2002

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey, Chicago, what do ya s
I know, random, but my DH and I are trying to decide which to go to. We have been to WCC before and really like it, but we've also wanted to try Chefs de France. Price doesn't matter to us b/c we're on the DDP, so what do you think?

We're trying Chefs for the first time next trip. Since you've already done WCC I say give Chefs a shot. We always try a few new places on every trip!

We have eaten at Chef's de France 3 times and have really enjoyed it.

I'd say try something new, since your on the DDP

we really enjoy chefs ...a different atmosphere than wcc! i think you would find the food very tasty and the service has always been good -
have a great meal!

We're trying Chefs for the first time next trip. Since you've already done WCC I say give Chefs a shot. We always try a few new places on every trip!

I've got to agree with this logic. Both are fine so why not try something new.

I vote for giving Chefs de France a try! I've eaten there twice and had good food both times. The only down side (depending on your point of view) is that the servers tend to adhere to the European style of relaxed dining--so be prepared to relax and savor the experience. It's worth it, IMHO:goodvibes

In my opinion the food is better at Chefs des France. Whilst my family did enjoy WCC, it was more because of the atmosphere than the food. Our server at Chefs, was rather pleasant to look at too, which helps when you are as shallow as I am!!

Check out the menu, and see what you think. You can find it on wdwinfo.com (this site) or allears.net.

We ate at Chefs twice in January - lunch one day and dinner the next. We thought the food was very good, especially the French Menu at lunch (the creme brulee was delish) and the Lobster Bisque at dinner - yum!

I say Chefs.

I would also vote for Chef's we ate there last October and even our 5 year old son loved it.

I vote for Chef's, it was one of our best dining experiences on our last trip!

Well, gee, you just made our decision easy. :rotfl2:
Actually I do have another question about it, if you guys don't mind helping me out: do they really stop serving french onion soup after seven like it says and wdwinfo? It is my DH's favorite and I just want to make sure to make ADRs at the right time, you know?

And thanks again for all of your input, it's very helpful! I think it'll work out better too since we're staying at the BCV and we have APs. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter