• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had energy today to get done what needs done. Should have started yesterday but we had a lazy relaxing day playing video games and alternately watching Disney channel. But today and tomorrow I need to get all the Christmas stuff taken down and put back in the attic and clean up because I'm not sure when the new job will start and then I won't have time to get stuff done after work because I won't be home until after midnight every day. The guy told me all I need to do is pass my math/spelling test and then he'd put me on the schedule, and he told me he'd be calling me to schedule my test any day now, so I want to be ready. :thumbsup2

H A P P Y

N E W Y E A R

T H I E V E S !!!

Wishing everyone a very happy and safe New Year's eve celebration and a very happy year to come!!!

With lots of hugs and love, John and Deb :dance3::dance3::dance3::love::love::love::cool1::cool1::cool1:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Also need to get to the laundromat because we have lots of bedding that needs to be washed. I have a washing machine but no dryer, so I just hang my clothes to dry, which is really no big deal, saves electricity, so I don't mind, BUT....there's not enough room in this tiny house to hang more than one comforter at a time, so that's a job for the laundromat. I suppose that will be my first task because once I get out of the house, I'll regain a bit of energy. Not leaving the house for days is very nice and relaxing, but it does tend to zap my energy reserves for some reason. I guess I get kind of sloth-like. :rotfl2:

Until this winter, we always had our own truck with a plow and John did it. Then the truck needed a lot of mechanical work and we traded it in for a 4 wheel drive Suzuki. For the past two winters, we only had snow once. This winter we have gotten hit three times already. It figures.

We were just in Florida in December. We found the house and the area that we want to live in.....it's Haines City.....not far from Monica. John retires 2/1/13 but we won't get a moving truck up our driveway in the winter. So we are forced to wait until spring. At the end of March we'll go back to Florida and pay the money and sign the papers for our house. Then we'll move down in April. It's a big job that I'm not looking forward to doing, but after it's done and we live down there.....it will all be worth it.

Well, sorry your truck is gone but at least this is your last winter having to worry about the snow! Wow, John retires really soon!!! I am so envious ;) March will come in no time at all. Your winter will go fast with all of the planning you have to do. Glad you were able to find a house you like already.

Hi Kathe! So good to see you checking in! I've been wondering how the newest grandbabies are doing. :)

Hi Holly! I can't believe the twins are almost 8 months old already! Liam is really cute, full of smiles and loves attention! Eric has had a rough couple of months. I was only back from my cruise for 2 days, then I looked after Serenity and Liam as Eric was scheduled for his surgery in Toronto. We thought he'd be home in a week, but after a week and a half my son had to come and get the others as I had to go back to work and they were all in Toronto for about a month.Thank goodness for Ronald McDonald House! Eric made it home finally, only to be re-admitted to the hospital here in London for about a week. He was released the Friday before Christmas...yay! He still has a few troubles but is getting better. Poor little fella...he is starting to feel a little better and smile again though.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year pixiedust:

Hi Holly! I can't believe the twins are almost 8 months old already! Liam is really cute, full of smiles and loves attention! Eric has had a rough couple of months. I was only back from my cruise for 2 days, then I looked after Serenity and Liam as Eric was scheduled for his surgery in Toronto. We thought he'd be home in a week, but after a week and a half my son had to come and get the others as I had to go back to work and they were all in Toronto for about a month.Thank goodness for Ronald McDonald House! Eric made it home finally, only to be re-admitted to the hospital here in London for about a week. He was released the Friday before Christmas...yay! He still has a few troubles but is getting better. Poor little fella...he is starting to feel a little better and smile again though.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year pixiedust:

I'm glad Ronald McDonald House is there too! Wow, poor Eric! But I'm glad things are improving for him. Hang in there! :thumbsup2

No baby yet... her due date has fluctuated so many times I've lost count.

I'm thinking of starting a baby pool on FB... :rotfl:

we got some last night... just didn't feel like cooking.

Of course I had to wait almost an hour for a take out order. I forgot everyone goes out for chinese on NYE's day

Or dinner might be with Loie at the ice cream buffet place he told me about today! That depends on whether he's awake and pain controlled enough to go out. But......ice cream BUFFET? I won't believe it until I see it, LOL! ;)

we got some last night... just didn't feel like cooking.

Of course I had to wait almost an hour for a take out order. I forgot everyone goes out for chinese on NYE's day

I never knew that. Our place sure lost lots of business today then! ;)

Off to bed. Will be hard to get up early and start back into regular work routine. Well, I guess not so regular because after all, it will be a 3 day work week, but still......getting up to the alarm will be tough. I don't anticipate being very productive, which kind of sucks since the boss worked yesterday and today and I see TONS of emails from him. Ugghhhh...... :headache:

Oh....and Michelle, you're gonna smile in a few days! That's all I'm gonna say, but.....just sayin'! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter