WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Shell.....could you repost that pic please? I'm not getting it on my computer. Thanks.

c034abeb_zps74ef1de3.jpg

6cdc622f_zpseebbb0cb.jpg

48dd9a7c_zps785e5c6f.jpg

Beautiful pictures Shell....thanks for sharing. But they are not from my cruise because we had a beautiful, warm and sunny day. No storm clouds in the air when we boarded. Also, why are there no people on the boat? We were the second family onboard, but more people came quickly after we got on.

Today is the finale for Big Brother. I'm going to miss watching the live feeds. I guess now I'll get some of my recordings watched. I only have about 30% available on my DVR. hahaha.

I wonder who of the last three standing is going to win? Tonight I'll find out. YAY!!!

Holly, a new season of Survivor starts tonight. Don't forget to watch.

First Survivor airs and then Big Brother follows. One starts and another ends.

I love reality TV shows. John hates them. It's a good thing we have two televisions. hahaha.

Hi All.....I'm starting to get back into after cruise mode. That's a good thing because next I have to get into moving mode. I'll have to be ready to start that after the kid gets back from moving his mom to Florida. I have another week to recoup still.

GIANTS vs. Panthers are on tonight. GO BIG BLUE!!!!

So I feel like I'm talking to myself on this thread. What happened to the other die hards.....Shell, where are you and what's going on. How is the QM? I hope they found out what was wrong with her and fixed it. How are you? You got past the family over the 80th birthday. That's a good thing. What else do you have going on?

Holly, where are you? I miss you being here. What's going on with Loie. Is he back home now? Did his parents leave for the family reunion? You can't just leave us hanging. You have to update us.

Karl, how's the family? how are the pets? You have dogs along with the cats too right? Any plans for the weekend? It's the first day of Fall. Do your seasons change much in Santa Barbara? It's already starting to turn here in PA....highs for the day is in the 60s. It's not summer anymore around here.

Albert, say HI to Ann. What dates will you be in WDW again? We will be there from 7-15 of December. If we are there together, we will have to share a meal. Let me know. Thanks. If you already told me and I'm asking again, it's because of senior moments. I just don't remember so you have to remind me. hahaha. I have earned my GIT pin.

Where is Monica and Jackie....the soul sisters. They have not been on here for a very long time and we miss them and want updates about their lives. Come on ladies, keep in touch over here as well as on FB. We can write things here that we can't write on there.

Jan, how are you??? I'm thinking of you everyday. It's been five years since I lost my mom and it seems to get harder everyday not easier. I think it's because it's been so long since I hugged her. The longer it gets, the harder it becomes. Check in with us here and let us know how you're really doing. We are always here for you.

Hi Connie, Hi Lisa, Hi Marilyn....we love it when you ladies check in with us.

I miss all my Thieves friends. Where did everyone go? We need to keep our thread alive and check in here as well as FB.

I go off for one summer watching Big Brother and now I'm back and we lost everyone. We're at a dead hault over here. Not good. We have been on this same page for four days. Can't we at least do a page a day?

I miss you all. Come back!!!!

It's Saturday, it's the first day of Fall, it's cool outside....low for the night in the 50s, Football is back and I have missed it so much. Big Brother is over and that means the end of the Summer. AND I have NO cruises to pay for and make plans for. There is just something so wrong with that statement.

I enjoyed our Canada cruise....just a day longer than a 4 nighter, beautiful weather, mostly calm seas and a great place to visit....Halifax. We didn't even get off the boat in Saint John. We made it an extra sea day. John went to the spa and got a 20-20-20 for a reduced price. It was 20 minutes of upper back, shoulders and neck massage, 20 minutes of hot stones and 20 minutes of foot and ankle massage. It was only $119 for the full hour. John enjoyed it but he likes his full hot stone massage better.

We had a great excursion in Halifax. A wine tasting. We went to a vineyard before lunch, had a nice sit down lunch in a restaurant with two glasses of wine each, then went to another vineyard after lunch. We bought four bottles of wine total. We drank two of them onboard at dinner and we brought two of them home with us. I think we'll pop the red open this weekend and save the white for next weekend.....our 22nd wedding anniversary on Saturday. WOW! That's a long time. It went by so fast.

We were so pampered on this cruise by DCL. They said it was because we had done so many cruises. We got robes and flowers. We went to Palo for dinner and brunch and saw Andrea there. She was our server on the Thieves cruise. She remembered us and Lisa and Darrell. She came over and hugged us and we took pictures. We LOVE DCL. We wouldn't cruise anyone else. We just feel so special when we cruise with them.

We had a great dinner table....thank you Monica for linking us together. We got to share it with Rich and Cork and two other couples that we just met. We all were celebrating many years of marriage. There was lots of wine and champagne flowing at our dinners and good conversations. I will miss our dinners together.

It was so easy to cruise in and out of NYC. We drove up to the port, John let me out and the porter's took our luggage. John went to park the car and I went to find a wheel chair for a handicap assist. John parked in the first spot off the elevator and I got the handicap assist. We signed in, got checked through security and waiting until boarding. We got the handicap assist all the way onto the boat so we were the second family on right after the family of the day. We went right to Signals and ordered a BBC and a Tropical Hurricane. We got chicken fingers for lunch and sat by the pool. It was a perfect day, sunny and bright, not too hot, with a beautiful cool breeze. Heaven! We were onboard by 11:45am and our room was ready at 1:30pm. It didn't take long at all. By the time we were done with lunch and drinks, it was time to go to the room. Our luggage was waiting for us and we unpacked. Things couldn't go easier.

Getting off the boat was just as easy. We got a handicap assist ride off and taken up the elevator where the car was waiting. We were home by 11:30am.

I would definitely do more cruises out of NYC.....but I'll be living in Florida next time DCL comes back to New York. OH WELL, I'm glad I got to do it at least once.

John is out doing the grocery shopping. Tomorrow he's cooking Greek soup and quiche. One quiche is spinach and feta cheese and another one is tomato and feta. It's going to be Greek week in our house. YUM!!! While he's doing the cooking, I'll be watching football and eating all the good food. Thanks baby.

John and I were talking over Saturday morning coffee today and we were saying how great it would be to do the end of the world cruise too. We'll be in Orlando looking for housing and playing with friends and family from the 7th to the 15th. We could check out on the 15th and easily drive to the port. hahaha. We have to see if it works out financially. I'll know better by next month. Monica is already holding a dummy date for me. I've already checked to see if my room is available and it is now, but who knows by next month. If so and we do get to go, we could have a great party out on that deck. Where does it go? St. Thomas, San Juan and CC? That would be a great cruise. Also, I have not been on the Fantasy yet so that would officially complete my list. Have to wait until next month and one never knows....

Now I know I'm talking to myself. I've got almost a full page with just my postings on it. One was by Michelle and all the rest are mine.

I feel like I'm playing hide and seek and I'm counting and now I have to come and find you all. Where oh where are you......oh Thieves......come out, come out wherever you are......little debbie wants to play!!!!

Ohhh I've spent times talking to myself...

nothing personal...

go over to FB and threaten them and some will come to visit... :rotfl2:

Ohhh I've spent times talking to myself...

nothing personal...

go over to FB and threaten them and some will come to visit... :rotfl2:

Hi Shell. Good to see you.

I know you have spent many times talking to yourself. You have single handedly kept this thread going and should be commended for doing so. I appreciate it.

I don't take anything personally. You could say or do whatever you want and if you don't like something about me then I feel that it's your problem and not mine. I've always felt this way and still do. I'm not directing it at you, I'm just saying in general....that doesn't bother me.

I'm not going to beg anybody for anything. If they want to be here, they will be. If they go away for a bit, I know they are just busy and will come back when they miss us.

John just got back with the groceries. Gotta go put them away. Later.

How long will you be staying this time?

I'm afraid we're going to miss you this trip Alfred. We'll be there DEC 7-15. But we should be living there by your next trip. You'll have to come over for a dinner party. John is a great cook and loves to do it for guests. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

So I feel like I'm talking to myself on this thread. What happened to the other die hards....

Albert, say HI to Ann. What dates will you be in WDW again? We will be there from 7-15 of December. If we are there together, we will have to share a meal. Let me know. Thanks. If you already told me and I'm asking again, it's because of senior moments. I just don't remember so you have to remind me. hahaha. I have earned my GIT pin.
I miss you all. Come back!!!!

I'll go put the word out... you never know who shows up!!

Hi, I'm here :wave::wave:

We are on holiday from 26 Nov to 17 Dec, including podcast cruise on Fantasy 8-15 Dec. We have planned dinner with friends on 7th evening, but otherwise we are free - subject to other DIS folks who always wonderfully appear by magic!

I think the Mitchells and the Fairweathers should move over here and shack up... rent out the rest of the rooms to the other geezers... we'll even get you a :moped:

Hey, I respond well to threats and personal appeals! Sorry I've been so MIA again! I just can't seem to keep up with any boards lately. I do lurk on FB occasionally, but message boards just seem to be beyond my capabilities at the moment.

With both Erik and Alison off at college, I ended up going to work full time for the youth theatre company they both did shows with for the past FOREVER years. I've been enjoying it so much, but since the Artistic Director and founder is expecting her 2nd child any minute now, I've just been swamped trying to catch up on all the work she's just pretty much let go for the past couple of months. It's all an absolute mess and some days I feel like I'm chipping away at an iceberg with a teaspoon, but it's also rewarding starting to see things get organized. It's especially rewarding when the parents notice and mention it!

Anyway, I think of you guys ALL the time and I love seeing updates on Facebook and I will try not to be such a stranger!!

We are back from our respite.

We had been wait-listed for the DVC Member Cruise and after a while got a cabin. When that happened we had no idea that the trip would be 2 weeks after my Mom's funeral.

I worked like a maniac to schedule my clients those two weeks so was really looking forward to it. ::yes::

We spent one night at Old Key West, four on the DREAM :boat: and two more at Kidani Village (DVC at Animal Kingdom Lodge) where we had never stayed before. We had a nice view of the biggest savanna and after the rain :umbrella: of yesterday we saw zebras galloping in the dusk! Sooooo cute!

On the cruise we had two Castaway Cay days so we snorkeled :fish:, swam, biked, walked, lounged, got drank boozy drinks, went on Pelican Plunge and on the ship we went on Aqua Duck. After the cruise we explored AKL and Kidani, played golf and wandered through DTD. No Theme parks--only restful enjoyment of the property.

Now it is :laundy:
and putting away the suitcases
and getting organized for reports to write for work and clients to see
but I sure feel better than I did 8 days ago.

Seeing God's ocean is always good for me. What a blessing the trip was!

I'm here and I will read a few pages back but I need to watch a movie really quickly ;)

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!

(now I can go back and read some of the responses...)

I promise I'll try not to be too much of a pain.. but when you get the chance once in a while... drop by and say hello!!! :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter