WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. my car is working!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Lets see how long it lasts.

The battery keeps draining... but it's mostly because I don't drive it much. Working from home will do that.

AAA came and got it started and ran a diagnostic on it. the alternator is good and so is the battery... They told me to keep an eye on it to see if there are any lights or switches that could be staying on and draining the battery.

Hopefully it will be ok. I just have to go out and drive it every other day at the very least.

here is a suggestion Shell. go to the auto parts store, and ask about a solar battery charger that plugs into your lighter. this will only work if your light works when your car is off though.

Karl

But the sadness of having to cancel the cruise is eased by a few days in FL starting the day after Christmas. We'll have to fly home New Year's Eve though, but at least we'll have some time with Mickey! :thumbsup2

.....I'll been if FL between Christmas and New Year.......just sayin'. As a matter of fact, I haven't booked my return flight since I can't decide when to come home! :rotfl:

Well.. my car is working!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Lets see how long it lasts.

The battery keeps draining... but it's mostly because I don't drive it much. Working from home will do that.

I've kind of made a 'rule' since I retired that I have to leave the house each day...even if it's only for a drive thrugh type errand (post office twice a week to mail back Netflix movies for example). I worried that I'd have too many 'jammie' days in a row if I didn't do this. There is the occasional day I don't go out, but I make sure it doesn't happen twice in a row. Now if I could just get myself to do my stretches and a chore around the house each day, I'd be in much better shape!

.....I'll been if FL between Christmas and New Year.......just sayin'. As a matter of fact, I haven't booked my return flight since I can't decide when to come home! :rotfl:

Then we'll definitely have to get together! :goodvibes Too soon to know what days we're doing what, but Tyler needs 2 days of Disney (who am I kidding? I need it too!) and he asked if we can do Sea World. Heather suggested we share the cost with her fam and stay at Art of Animation.....or somewhere a couple nights. Otherwise I assume we'll be at their house.

So my neighbor was outside when I got home a bit ago, he called me over to talk to him for a while. I got to meet his dad (mom was inside the house). Parents are visiting for 2 months from Egypt. The first thing his dad said to me was "How's your son?" So that tells me he's been talking about me in some capacity to his parents! :goodvibes Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmm....

Try not to show him any :fish: videos...
Whatever! He's not been to my house yet. But he told me he might need to knock on my door for an escape soon because his parents are driving him crazy already after a few days. :rotfl2:

Have to edit this because now he HAS been to my house to deliver my tray of yummy food! :)

Just to shock everyone...

Hi!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled postings.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm back home (finally) after having spent 9 days watching over 2 3 month old kittens. I stayed at their house, then commuted to mine for work. I am SO glad to be back in MY bed (sleep number bed) and not having to worry about moving around and dislodging/kicking/hitting/disturbing a kitten. :)

I did enjoy the cuddles (when I got them) but I do have several bloody scrapes, holes, & scratches all over my legs. It's nice to know my friend will let me come visit :goodvibes

I finally got my hair cut - did that on Sunday. 10 inches donated & hair is now colored, so I'm done with seeing God's highlights (for a while at least).

Not sure about the styling of it yet. Craig (hairdresser) used a hair dryer & flat iron to get me done. This morning, I used the hair dryer for the bangs, then let the rest dry naturally - it's all quite wavy/curly now. Not sure if I like it this way, but it's nice to know that I can let it air dry.

Not sure if/when I'll do locks for love again - last time was in 2008 - getting the hair cut the day of the DIS meet at DTD, the day before we cruised on this amazing Panama Canal cruise.

Just to shock everyone...

Hi!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled postings.

hello-smiley.gif

Well.. Hello Stranger....

Ken.. just so you know...

I WAS going to ask who you were and what were you doing with Shannon and the girls in your pictures...

But Holly kind of beat me to it... :thumbsup2

Monica, glad you survived the kitties! And your haircut looks FABULOUS!! :goodvibes

So I feel like I can't return an empty tray to my neighbor and feel the need to do something nice in return for the meal he brought me last night. Somebody told me most men LOVE chocolate chip cookies, so wish me luck that I don't burn them or undercook them! ;)

Try not to kill the next door cook... then no left overs.. ;)
Kind of embarrassing if they're not great, since his MOM is there. She'll either say "Don't get involved with her, she can't bake" or she'll take pity on me and make me some wonderful cookies. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter