WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

(Isn't it raspberry flavored too?)

I've taken Bonine... works well for me.

I even took it before dinner that night after Cabo when it was a bit rough... didn't think I was going to be ok to go to dinner, but felt fine after a little bit!

They are prescription, I think. Were a while back anyway. Deb, I would definatly talk with your doctor, even if you can get them onboard with a rx. With your health problems, you don't want to be running into any drug interactions or anything.

Glad to have been of help!! :rotfl2::lmao::laughing:

Angie, I don't take anything without first checking with my pharmacist....he knows what all three of my doctors have me taking and he lets me know what works with the other meds or not. I already have meclizine prescribed for me and I take it as needed for my sinuses. When they're infected I get dizzy. So I'll be able to take it on the ship. I think I'll stick with that one only since it's compatible to my other meds.

Thanks for the help as always!!!

Well.. I went to Urgent Care tonight... and was told that I have a cold (2nd week...) and that I needed to just tough it out... :headache::headache::headache:

And if I'm not better in 5 days to call them back...

I TRIED to explain that I have crappy sinuses and that I go through this almost every time I have a bad cold... it stays around and then it goes into a sinus infection and I'm sick until I can get an antibiotic.

I know that antibiotics shouldn't be used alot.. but I haven't had one in about 9 months...

and now.. I will either get better or be calling them in 5 days MISERABLE for an antibiotic that I should have gotten today...

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!! :sick::sick::sick:

& insult to injury... I had to pay for that... (my deductable...)

Sinus infections are the worst. Mine are chronic and acute. I've had surgery on them too.

Can you take Aleve-D over the counter meds in the meantime until they give you the antibiotic? It helps me when my sinuses blow out. I take Zyrtec and Nasacort spray daily....but that doesn't keep the infections from flaring up from time to time. The Aleve helps and I can take it with all my other meds. Have you ever tried it?

Sorry they are not what you expected, but they sound lovely to me.
{{ HUG }}

I wanted them to match the flowers and they just don't. We'll make do though. I have already bought way too many to try again. hahaha.

Monica, you keep us posted, we will keep you in our prayers. Note: I would have been very upset that he could not find the mammogram results..:mad:...just the mom/patient advocate here. :rolleyes1

::yes:: Yup, what she said !!

Well.. I went to Urgent Care tonight... and was told that I have a cold (2nd week...) and that I needed to just tough it out... :headache::headache::headache:

And if I'm not better in 5 days to call them back...

I TRIED to explain that I have crappy sinuses and that I go through this almost every time I have a bad cold... it stays around and then it goes into a sinus infection and I'm sick until I can get an antibiotic.

I know that antibiotics shouldn't be used alot.. but I haven't had one in about 9 months...

and now.. I will either get better or be calling them in 5 days MISERABLE for an antibiotic that I should have gotten today...

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!! :sick::sick::sick:

& insult to injury... I had to pay for that... (my deductable...)

SO SORRY :sad2:

I hope you are better soon!
:hug:

I wanted them to match the flowers and they just don't. We'll make do though. I have already bought way too many to try again. hahaha.

I am sure they will be great. Your perfectionist tendencies are getting the upper hand here. :lmao:

It will be what it will be and that will be SUPER :thumbsup2

I was not able to do Zumba today and that makes me very sad. I really really want to do it. But my body is saying NOPE! If I do I'm going to be sick so I have to take a day off and then do it again tomorrow. I have learned to listen to my body and not my head. My head says GO GO GO but my body says NO NO NO or I'll be sorry. I know because it has happened so many times before. This time I'm going to be smart and pace myself so that I don't get sick and then go backwards. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. It's fun and I love it.

I was not able to do Zumba today and that makes me very sad. I really really want to do it. But my body is saying NOPE! If I do I'm going to be sick so I have to take a day off and then do it again tomorrow. I have learned to listen to my body and not my head. My head says GO GO GO but my body says NO NO NO or I'll be sorry. I know because it has happened so many times before. This time I'm going to be smart and pace myself so that I don't get sick and then go backwards. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. It's fun and I love it.

:thumbsup2 SMART GIRL !! ::yes::

I am sure they will be great. Your perfectionist tendencies are getting the upper hand here. :lmao:

You're right Jan. I have to learn to just let it be.

This is what Bubba takes. He has used it for every cruise we have taken. He takes one every morning and he is good to go all day.

that is what I do also. :thumbsup2 It does make me a bit tired, but I have found that taking it when I first wake up and am most rested counters that. And since it lasts all day that works fine.

Angie, I don't take anything without first checking with my pharmacist....he knows what all three of my doctors have me taking and he lets me know what works with the other meds or not. I already have meclizine prescribed for me and I take it as needed for my sinuses. When they're infected I get dizzy. So I'll be able to take it on the ship. I think I'll stick with that one only since it's compatible to my other meds.

Thanks for the help as always!!!

Well, of course I should know you'd ask your pharmacist....that's what I do! :lmao:

And a GREAT time will be had by all. :dance3::woohoo:

It's better to just do everyother day at first anyway....for all of us.

:hug::hug::hug:

Don't worry about not doing it today...listen to your body & do it again tomorrow.

Deb - I know that all the Champagne Girls are going to appreciate everything you've done to make the event fun. Don't worry too much that they don't match - it's the overall concept that you came up with that will be wonderful!

got a letter from my HOA this week....they want me to do some stuff about my yard, including replace the lawn. They also want me to paint my house. Left a message for the HOA person to get specifics, but luckily I know someone who does this kind of thing for a living :lmao: (he's already told me I'll get a discount).

Will, Mickey & I are going to be tackling the yard on Saturday. I will be taking before & after pictures :)

got a letter from my HOA this week....they want me to do some stuff about my yard, including replace the lawn. They also want me to paint my house. Left a message for the HOA person to get specifics, but luckily I know someone who does this kind of thing for a living :lmao: (he's already told me I'll get a discount).

Will, Mickey & I are going to be tackling the yard on Saturday. I will be taking before & after pictures :)

Replacing the lawn!!!!!???????????????:scared1: We have avoided HOAs like the plague. :scared:

Replacing the lawn!!!!!???????????????:scared1: We have avoided HOAs like the plague. :scared:

I've already had to replace (resod) the lawn once...back in 08 or 09. I'm just better at growing weeds than I am growing grass :lmao:

I have learned a lot of what I DON"T want when I go to buy my next house :)

I've already had to replace (resod) the lawn once...back in 08 or 09. I'm just better at growing weeds than I am growing grass :lmao:

I have learned a lot of what I DON"T want when I go to buy my next house :)

We have TruGreen come out spring, summer and fall to weed/feed for us ($67 a pop) and with good watering it stays nice. We also do fall aeration (around $100) with them. It costs a bit each year, but at least not a big chunk at one time. We battled weeds until a couple years ago when we started having them out. We were spending almost as much on chemicals to do it ourselves and it was just more for weeds than feeding as well.

We have TruGreen come out spring, summer and fall to weed/feed for us ($67 a pop) and with good watering it stays nice. We also do fall aeration (around $100) with them. It costs a bit each year, but at least not a big chunk at one time. We battled weeds until a couple years ago when we started having them out. We were spending almost as much on chemicals to do it ourselves and it was just more for weeds than feeding as well.

I'm thinking of putting stone/rocks down in 1 area, and Mickey has put together a list of minimal work/care plants that i think will be put down closer to the sidewalk area. Luckily I really only need to worry about the front lawn (the back is hidden by a fence).

I'm on the board of our HOA... I tell myself all the time the things I need to get done... and then I proceed to ignore myself!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter