WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remeber the Magic-Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My butt doesn't look any smaller....yet.:confused3

I never did get that comment. :confused3

Maybe it is because with less stuff in the house we don't hit things when we turn around?

Or did Kelly post that it is BUT and not BUTT, in which case it is a play on words and the BUT looks smaller because we are not making excuses for all the stuff we have??????

I NEED to have three casserole dishes.
No you don't.
BUT I do!

If we only have one, then the BUT is not so big because it is non-existant since the discussion with ourselves does not happen.

??:confused3 maybe??:confused3 ??

Jan :earsgirl:

I never did get that comment. :confused3

Maybe it is because with less stuff in the house we don't hit things when we turn around?

Or did Kelly post that it is BUT and not BUTT, in which case it is a play on words and the BUT looks smaller because we are not making excuses for all the stuff we have??????

I NEED to have three casserole dishes.
No you don't.
BUT I do!

If we only have one, then the BUT is not so big because it is non-existant since the discussion with ourselves does not happen.

??:confused3 maybe??:confused3 ??

Jan, sit down and have a coffee!!!:rotfl2:

YES, we were so very fortunate and we did. We left the port to pick up our car rental at LAX and then went on to the hotel and checked in. As soon as we got in there we received a phone call saying that our bag just got returned from a bus......someone else took it by mistake.......realized that it wasn't theirs and returned it to the port. Thank goodness. We had 30 minutes to get back to the port before they went home for the day. We raced back there......thank goodness for GPS and maps......and found our way correctly and there was our bag waiting for us. Cozy, Squishy and Webster survived, but it was the shock of our lives. Thank you for remembering them and asking about them. They are home now and they are just fine.

They had an adventure!:dance3:

Glad they got back to you OK.

Jan, sit down and have a coffee!!!:rotfl2:

But MARILYN, I AM sitting and I DO have coffee.

But now I need to go get dressed as I have a meeting about one kiddo and three kiddos to see but I am going to stop and get some allergy meds on the way because I am tired of coughing and blowing. I have been on the e-mail with my brother--stupid me, ask the MD after two weeks of this instead of on day one. Where is a smilie for being an idiot?

OK, 2 votes for DVCMike, one retracted vote for Tom...
Does DVCMike have a wife?

Who is the woman between Marilyn & John? (yellow ?)
Who is the guy behind Ann and Albert?
Who are the people behind Kathe?
Are Aaron & Krissann a couple and are those their kids? Names?
Steve's boys? Which is which?

Here's an updated one:
DisPicture-4.jpg

I believe Steve's son Joey is standing below him and his other son, Danny is below Joey.

Carol

My DD6 LOVES Hannah Montana on the Wii. She already beat the game in one weekend, but still wants to play it more. Have't tried HSM yet, but she has eyed it several times in the stores ....

Have fun!

I'm bringing them both with me so we will start out equal - she'll probably still do way better as I know nothing about Hannah or HSM!

Holly, way back on page 5 you asked for pics of the cakes Shannon made for her nephews' birthdays this past weekend.

Well here they are:

This one is for Myles who was turning 16:

The trucks on the cake had their "engines" light up.

And this one was for Garrett who turned 9 and loves playing football:

Those are awesome! And they look tasty too :thumbsup2

I went into M&S yesterday - good sale. I managed to get a black and white dress for our grandaughter's christening. Now I need some black sandals and some kind of jacket or smart cardi. Seems like they put a red jacket with black and white as well these days, but i have always thought black and white should stay that way.

I like yellow with black & white :thumbsup2

Could be...someone earlier said it was Tom/ThreeBrits. I don't know either one of them so I can't say. Anyone know? Isn't Heather/ThreeBrits your friend who got so sick? There's a woman to the right of this guy that hasn't been identified yet. I was wondering if she is the wife of whoever the guy is.:confused3
Yup, it's not Tom though. Their family wasn't in the picture. They were there, but left for bingo before the picture was taken. ;)

Not a joke, just a reference to what you said--he's had several movies come out over the 4th.

And on a lighter note:

I GOT A PACKAGE FROM DCL TODAY!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I got the puzzle! I feel SOOOO much better!
(cue Sally Fields) "They like me! They really, really like me!":banana: :banana: :banana:
Aw, you're so lucky! That's good news though. If you just got yours, maybe they're still sending more out. Maybe they just ran out of them earlier and are now sending to everybody else. Well, I can hope, right? ;)

I cleaned out my pots & pans, casserole dishes, microwave stuff, cookbooks, flower vases and other assorted dusty stuff that hadn't been touched in years! I have 3 boxes to take to Goodwill tomorrow.

I appreciate your support and good example!:goodvibes

Good job. You just may have inspired me to start this over the 4th weekend....as I'll probably be spending it inside, out of the heat. Also have a mess of movies to catch up on. I can hit a $5 movie Fri, Sat and Sun and be home by noon!

Of course Sukie would never get pecked on the head. There would always be an a crowd of admirers surounding him at all times that would throw themselves in harms way! :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Thanks for that laugh so early this morning! Well, I'm officially 50 minutes behind schedule because I over slept and wanted to catch up here. Guess I'll have to call in 'tardy'!

....later kids....

Moose? I saw another one by the side of the road the other day. It was raining out so I didn't bother to stop and take a pic. Actually see them quite regularly on my drive to and from work.
When I lived in Wyoming for a few months, one of my favorite things was to see moose outside my window! :goodvibes That's where I fell in love with moose.

Holly - great news about the Dr's appt today....keep us informed (I know you will and don't need any reminder!). Keeping you & Tyler in thoughts & prayers.
Hey, are you calling me a blabbermouth?! ;) :lmao: Seriously, thanks for the thoughts & prayers. :goodvibes I talked to him last night about his upcoming appointment with the psychiatrist, and told him after all 3 appts we'll have a pill he'll take every day that will help his body be more in control and that he'll go to weekly appointments (the counseling) to help him learn other ways to show his frustration, etc. He's OK with all this, except taking a pill. He freaked out because he's convinced it will get stuck in his throat. Good grief! He's never had anything other than chewables, so he doesn't understand the idea that you swallow it with water and it doesn't get stuck! ;)

Have to let you know that I called my sister's house tonight....going through withdrawls already (hehehehe). Ian was at his dad's but Lisa put the phone next to Sydney's ear and I got to talk to her. I was sung to ("e i e i o") and she blew me kisses. My sister also said that she got a big smile on her face when I first started talking to her (and you all know that my heart melted).
Aw, how cute! :goodvibes

Hey, are you calling me a blabbermouth?! ;) :lmao: Seriously, thanks for the thoughts & prayers. :goodvibes I talked to him last night about his upcoming appointment with the psychiatrist, and told him after all 3 appts we'll have a pill he'll take every day that will help his body be more in control and that he'll go to weekly appointments (the counseling) to help him learn other ways to show his frustration, etc. He's OK with all this, except taking a pill. He freaked out because he's convinced it will get stuck in his throat. Good grief! He's never had anything other than chewables, so he doesn't understand the idea that you swallow it with water and it doesn't get stuck! ;)

NOPE!!! I just know that YOU know we are all interested in Tyler's well being so you will keep us all in the loop. :)

As for the pill.....who knows what it will be like....hopefully it'll be small. Remind him that we're all thinking about him :hug:

Aw, how cute! :goodvibes

Sydney is at about the age that Ian was when I decided to move back to MD from FL as I didn't like being so far away from him. can't do that for her tho. Don't want to deal w/ the snow, the cost, and the traffice up there.

Trying to see if I can manage a trip up in October.

Oh yes, I wanted to post for Kelly, Holly, Jan and all the other de-clutterers...

I cleaned out my pots & pans, casserole dishes, microwave stuff, cookbooks, flower vases and other assorted dusty stuff that hadn't been touched in years! I have 3 boxes to take to Goodwill tomorrow.

I appreciate your support and good example!:goodvibes
Great job! :banana: I plan on doing more of this over the weekend. :thumbsup2

Holly, way back on page 5 you asked for pics of the cakes Shannon made for her nephews' birthdays this past weekend.

Well here they are:

This one is for Myles who was turning 16:

The trucks on the cake had their "engines" light up.

And this one was for Garrett who turned 9 and loves playing football:

This is my Dnephew16 after he got dunked in the horse trough by his dad and I:

It was a pretty good day of friends, family, bbq's, water balloon fights, bocce, croquet and good laughs.

Wow, those are great cakes!!! I could never do that. Ken, I don't know if you knew this or not, but Shannona and your beautiful daughters gave me a head dressing and wrist things for tropical night! I loved them and Meghan used the wrist ones - I was looking at pictures last night and remembered how sweet they were. I loved it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter