WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

Last week, I asked Mom323 to edit the Champagne Girls entry on the first page, but I Just noticed she hasn't done that yet.

So I wanted to make sure everyone understood that, as I posted that weekend, I will NOT be coordinating the CG event including monitoring the number of women attending; supplying name tags; organizing any ice-breakers, games or photos; or contacting DCL about the availability of the Promenade Lounge.

Have fun at the event.

Hi all, still in,The burbs of Chicago at the hospital with my DM. In ICU. I will try to update the first page, but it is difficult on my phone. Please bear with me. Thanks

Last week, I asked Mom323 to edit the Champagne Girls entry on the first page, but I Just noticed she hasn't done that yet.

So I wanted to make sure everyone understood that, as I posted that weekend, I will NOT be coordinating the CG event including monitoring the number of women attending; supplying name tags; organizing any ice-breakers, games or photos; or contacting DCL about the availability of the Promenade Lounge.

Have fun at the event.

Sorry I must have missed that post. I'll see what I can do with my phone. Thanks.

Have fun at the event.

Since the first post doesn't say that any of those things are happening during the event, I don't think you or Mom323 really needs to worry about it, and she's under enough stress right now. Everything will work out just fine, and should someone book in the next three weeks and ask about CG, I doubt she'll be lacking for an updated answer from the rest of the thread participants reflecting that there is no longer a kept list of women who are interested. It's not a big deal.

Richard had a busy day today. He walked, ate, and continues to try to talk. It's going to take a lot of time. His doctors are hopeful. They and I ask that prayers continue.

Richard had a busy day today. He walked, ate, and continues to try to talk. It's going to take a lot of time. His doctors are hopeful. They and I ask that prayers continue.

Sounds like a great prognosis. Very happy to hear that. I must say this though and I said it to my own mother when my dad was very ill. Don't forget to take care of your self as well. Please take care.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Thanks for keeping us updated. We are keeping you in our thoughts. *hugs*

He slept 6 hours last night. Drank some juice and went back to sleep. He's scheduled for another CT scan in 20 minutes. They are checking for brain swelling. Please continue to pray.

Just went up for a CT scan with contrast... Started speech therapy. Trying to connect info from damaged side to music side. Can't say much, but can sing. PT later today or early tomorrow. He responded to German questions. His brother will be her in awhile to chat in German. Seems like old memories most easily accessible.

Reply to both posts. Richard sounds to be doing really well and working so hard at his rehabilitation. Will keep praying.

Sending many well wishes & lots of good thoughts your way! I had a stroke during the birth of my last child; I know it's as challenging for you as it is for your DH:upsidedow:):upsidedow:)

That must have been so scary. I hope all is well now.

Hi all, still in,The burbs of Chicago at the hospital with my DM. In ICU. I will try to update the first page, but it is difficult on my phone. Please bear with me. Thanks

Oh Cork, what a difficult time for you, and your mom of course. I hope and pray for better news that she is improving very soon.

He slept 6 hours last night. Drank some juice and went back to sleep. He's scheduled for another CT scan in 20 minutes. They are checking for brain swelling. Please continue to pray.

I'm keeping both of you in my thoughts. I know it's scary, and I'm so sorry!

Things are not going well, infection has take a hold and her systems are shutting down. I won't be posting for awhile.

Things are not going well, infection has take a hold and her systems are shutting down. I won't be posting for awhile.

Oh Cork, so sorry. Not the news you were wanting at all. Lots of prayers and cyber hugs from here.

They check the swelling for 48 hrs (at least when I had mine way back when). Still praying for you both.

So sorry to hear this. I will pray for you & DM.

Some difficult times for our cruisers here in the local Chicago area :(

Sending hugs to you and warm healing thoughts for your mom.

Also Hertzliche Gluckwunche for renewed good health to GoingPlaces DH.

We may have found a house today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter